Kissing

To kiss or not to kiss, that is the question. I'm sure the subject has been talked about before. And yes, I realize they can charge what they want and do the things they want to do. I guess I am searching god some kind of rationale for not kissing or what about it makes it an uncomfortable activity for some. It doesn't make sense to me why some will suck me like they are starving or sit on my face and grind away until my face looks like a glazed donut but they don't like pressing lips together and doing a little tongue fighting.
Ladies, educate me.
I'm no lady, but I have an opinion on this.. for some ladies (Latinas, more than other groups, it seems), kissing is giving away something of yourself.. a little bit of soul, if you will.. hardcore sex acts are non-psychological, they are acts that she is paid for.. no problem.

kissing is the first "act" we do when we are starting out, to demonstrate desire and affection for our intended BF/GF, soulmate.. some hold on to that in later years, and reserve it for true partners.. not paid partners.

if you read my review of Nini 9 days ago, I asked her directly this same question.. she said "I don't know,I just don't".. she did every sexual act (save Greek) you could realistically hope for, but kissing is not on her menu.
Because Kit Deluca said we aren't supposed to.
I actually really enjoy kissing and have been told I'm quite good at it. However, not everyone is. There are times when I just cannot get into a good kissing rhythm with a guy because he isn't good at it. I'm sure you have been with a lady in RW or hobby that didn't kiss well either. It's an art. Some of us are Da Vinci's while others are monkeys with paint brushes.

Btw, SP is correct as well!
Providers do not HAVE to do anything, but IMO, if a provider advertises and uses the term GFE, but does not DFK, then she is not full GFE and should notate that in her showcase/ads. If she advertises DFK but does not do it, then it should be notated in a review or other hobbyist back channels, pointing out her ad for false advertisement.

I understand there are hobbyists who either suck face or drown the ladies in saliva calling it DFK, and probably why many ladies refuse to DFK, really should refuse to DFK if a guy is like that, but, when I am paying for an intimate all around service such as what this hobby is about, then I want the full experience. Treating a provider with respect and having great hygiene goes a long way as well.
It's often seen as more intimate, with a mental/emotional connection happening. That can cause a lot of problems.

Bad hygiene. Smokers, strong foods, dental/health problems, colds.

Face hair. Beards, mustaches, 5'oclock shadow often hurts! Enough on my sensitive skin to cause real abrasions.(and then not able to work)

It's awesome when it's good from both parties. It gets awkward when it's bad.
Yes!!!! Love those Kendall kisses!!!!
For me, excellent sessions must have kissing. I need that passion, not just to bust a nut.
I know no DFK has kept me from seeing a number of well known providers....
I happen to enjoy kissing immensely

IMHO, there is nothing more intense or passionate to ignite a connection between us...
Throw in some eye contact and light lip bites
Usually if a provider list that she's GFE and then declines/evades dfk during your session, it's probably because you either suck at kissing or you have bad breath. Period. Both equally suck and are torture. Think about it.
For me, it's usually in relation to the amount paid for the chick:

$20 -$60 (SW rates): No fucking way I'm kissing her. Had at least a few cocks in her mouth and probably isn't carrying Listerine with her.

$60 - $120: probably is relatively high volume, but looks better than the street walker level hookers. But, same thing as $20 - $60 rate chicks as far as volume of cocks in mouth. No kissing.

$120 - $200: Maybe I'll kiss her. Probably will.

$200 - up: Absolutely I'm kissing her. If it's not on her menu at that price point, she needs a new career.

*Also, it should go without saying, that all providers should be BBJ chicks. If you can't suck dick properly, you should lower your rates. AND you are NOT GFE! *
Al I would not let my dog lick you... And you better not and try to kiss her if you ever cross paths.

Buck maybe...
kiss DFK is big part of IOP, GFE
I LOVE to kiss. It sets the mood for the entire date and gets the blood pumping. But as others have stated, if there are hygiene issues it makes DFK very difficult. 😔