Who is Horny enough today???

I have ran my errands, bought my food, and now I am home til after lunch tomorrow!! One of the HUGE perks of being able to work from home!

Who is horny enough to brave the ice, sleet and possible snow later today and tomorrow morning for some BCD time? Be careful out there!!
I am big guy! Not what you wanted to hear huh? lol it is coed!
THIS IS NOT AN ISO

its for everyone to post,, I was bored and wanted to know who was putting pussy in front of dealing with morons who cant drive in wet cold conditions
Neither Sleet, nor Snow, or Driving Rain shall keep me from my appointed rounds. lol
Just the dreaded lack of funds...... *sigh*
Going on a date with a smoking hot Latina tonight, no rain or snow will keep me home! If I die, I die (to paraphrase Ivan Drago.) Besides I've got AWD and quick reflexes, lol.
good job Blender! I think in my younger days I would be up for it, but now.. already home in my jammies working and goofing off too
good job Blender! I think in my younger days I would be up for it, but now.. already home in my jammies working and goofy off too Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Oohh are they footie jammies?
I am big guy! Not what you wanted to hear huh? lol it is coed! Originally Posted by Toe Jam
Oohh are they footie jammies? Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
no, I wish they were, just jammie pants actually..
no, I wish they were, just jammie pants actually.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Do they hang off of your hips in the über yummy way that girls dream about?
Do they hang off of your hips in the über yummy way that girls dream about? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Yummy...
Do they hang off of your hips in the über yummy way that girls dream about? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

not right now since its so cold, but yes I do have that type of lean body where my lower abs show the 'V' per se
not right now since its so cold, but yes I do have that type of lean body where my lower abs show the 'V' per se Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Oh good god, I just got wetter than the roads...
Hey, hey.......did anyone see where that drip came from????????

Oh,,,,,,,,wait,,,,I AM under Claire!!!!!!!!!

Spacemtn
Pardon my wetness...