Mistaken identity/handle impersonations

I just want to clarify one thing.......

I googled my handle a while back and saw a John Beagle listed on NBL. Couldn't read what the complaint was about, but just wanted to make sure nobody thinks that's me. The only names I've introduce myself by are HandsomeMan and ChicksDigMyDick......so don't be fooled......

I know SL's a popular one to impersonate. Have any other handles been exploited out there?
  • Loxly
  • 01-29-2014, 09:57 AM
I've been Loxly on many sites with the exception of TER where I was OhioLoxly since the handle was already taken. To date I've never had any reports of conflict but ya never know.

The only time I ran into this was on a Civvie Site. My handle contained to "ll"s and, because of the sites default font, someone was able to substitute the "ll" for "11" so it appeared to be me.
What is SL's ??
What is SL's ?? Originally Posted by Farrah Moan
"Still Looking", a popular member on ECCIE. Refer here:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1054904712
I have been exploited many times .... but as far as I know not my Handle !!!
If it ever is, please let me know via PM (or email if you have my email).

Ladies, I will always contact you via PM (or email/text if you do NOT want a PM) and I will use a very distinct and short signature.

Be safe out there !!!
What is SL's ?? Originally Posted by Farrah Moan
Yes sweetie I am SL (STILL LOOKING)
My exact handle hasnt been used but I have noticed a couple ladies here coming close to the name I have and linking it the way Ive done mine.

I have had many men trying to use me as a reference when I have never seen them before. That is why I always tell the ladies it is important to follow through and confirm ALL references given by every client. It happens too much.

KKA