Hey iffy/bot did you escape?

I kinda had SLOBBRIN lamped for a 60+ year old dude in a state facility.

Thanks for clarifying!

Good times! Good times!

Thanks for clarifying!

Good times! Good times!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's a 39 year old Iranian lady you racist motherfucker!!

You are a piece of disgusting garbage, human filth.

(Yes, I know she is the Youtube killer)
  • WTF
  • 04-04-2018, 12:10 PM
Boy oh boy if youtube shuts down...Iffy will by up shitcreek without a paddle!

Thanks for clarifying!

Good times! Good times!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

we all know how old you are, right mamboolah?

http://absoluteagency.com/singles/22...in_men_15.html

you really should delete that. bahahahahahahahaaaaa

what does "Your profession: Other" really mean? is that fag slang for gloryhole?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/youtube...-live-updates/ Originally Posted by bamscram
All 0zombies are guilty of "Projection" but ekkky is the worst offender, denying who he is after his 5th handle change...

TOP DEFINITION
Projection
Projection (Psychological)

1) An unconscious self-defence mechanism characterised by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

3) A way to transfer guilt for your own thoughts, emotions and actions onto another as a way of not admitting your guilt to yourself.
All 0zombies are guilty of "Projection" but ekkky is the worst offender, denying who he is after his 5th handle change...

TOP DEFINITION
Projection
Projection (Psychological)

1) An unconscious self-defence mechanism characterised by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

3) A way to transfer guilt for your own thoughts, emotions and actions onto another as a way of not admitting your guilt to yourself.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Like someone who's only contribution is a you tube video?
Muscle up got banned was that another of your handles?
Iffy bot one of Russia's trolls reporting directly from the troll house..
Boy oh boy if youtube shuts down...Iffy will by up shitcreek without a paddle! Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, and ECCIE is going to shut down. Where are you going to creep thousands of straight guys without getting the fuck beat out of you.
Like someone who's only contribution is a you tube video?
Muscle up got banned was that another of your handles?
Iffy bot one of Russia's trolls reporting directly from the troll house.. Originally Posted by bamscram
ekkky, Branco made a cartoon about you...

The real ekkky pic...

ekkky, Branco made a cartoon about you...

The real ekkky pic...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/ru...ntl/index.html

http://www.newsweek.com/russian-bots...eitbart-647528

Hamilton 68 is an affiliate of Alliance for Securing Democracy.

The director of Alliance for Securing Democracy is Laura Rosenberger, and she's a senior fellow at The German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF).

Before catching a ride at GMF, Laura Rosenberg worked for Team hildebeest as hildebeest's foreign policy adviser. Rosenberg worked side by side with hildebeest to develop and coordinate hildebeest's national security policies, messaging and strategy for her campaign.

If you're not a "#Grubered" hildebeest minion you'll recall that it was hildebeest and her team that started the whole "Russian Collusion" scam, and like hildebeest, they still haven't shut the fuck up.

BTW, Rosenberg isn't working alone at Alliance for Securing Democracy.

“Never-Trumper” Bill Kristol has made a nest there.

Ditto, Michael Morell who was the acting director of the Central Intelligence Agency in 2011 and again from 2012 to 2013, during the Odumbo administration, and had previously served as deputy director and director for Intelligence at the Agency.

Ditto, Michael McFaul who served for five years in the Odumbo administration, first as special assistant to the president and senior director for Russian and Eurasian Affairs at the National Security Council at the White House from 2009 to 2012, and then as U.S. ambassador to the Russian Federation from 2012–14.

Ditto, Julianne “Julie” Smith who served as the deputy national security advisor to Vice President Biden from 2012 to 2013 and as acting national security advisor to the vice president in 2013.

Birds of a feather hang together, and boy what a foul nest it is.

Then there's "Botcheck.me" run by two 21-year-old Berkeley students -- you do remember Berkeley where the students were in the streets protesting Milo Yiannopoulos calling him a fascist "homophobe" ... the bunch that set fires and broke windows. etc. ... these two sons of Indian immigrants were there. ~Sure, they're agenda neutral and have never displayed that they might be partisan in their pursuit to point a finger.~

The fucking dims are replacing their octogenarian leadership with kids barely out of -- or actually still in -- high school.

Hamilton 68 and Botcheck.me do not subject how they conduct their research or what they report to independent verification, but the lame-stream media gobbles down what they report like it's their favorite flavor: fermented man-spunk!

Notice that the CNN article Ekim the Inbred Chimp cited is following their script for the news ... just like Odumbo's guy Ben Rhodes taught them to do.

I would like to thank, ekkky the "Independent" for allowing me to post the latest from JoeDanMedia on this wonderful thread!

Liberal Farm - It's Intellectual Froglegs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtsuKROxoS4
I would like to thank, ekkky the "Independent" for allowing me to post the latest from JoeDanMedia on this wonderful thread!

Liberal Farm - It's Intellectual Froglegs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtsuKROxoS4 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
When you spend all your time sucking up the new you tubes from the Russia troll house then iffy/bot is what you get.
When will you grab your gun and attack you tube when they shut you down iffy/bot? :< iffy/bot surfing in a sea of shit.