One dead, nine wounded in French knife attack

no description of the suspects other than "male". and no motive either.. two men attack people randomly? can u say TERRORIST ATTACK???

so who's gonna blame this attack on Trump?

One dead, nine wounded in French knife attack

https://www.yahoo.com/news/one-dead-...173524343.html

AFPAugust 31, 2019

Lyon (AFP) - A 19-year-old man was killed and another nine wounded, three seriously, on Saturday in a knife attack near the French city of Lyon, a regional official and emergency services said.

Two men, one armed with a knife and the other with a skewer, carried out the attack in Villeurbanne, a Lyon suburb, in southeastern France, the official said, without giving further details on the motive for the stabbing.

One of the men had been arrested by police but the second was on the run. The attack took place close to a metro station.

An AFP journalist at the scene witnessed a body being taken away in an ambulance and traces of blood on the ground.

The national anti-terrorism prosecutor's office had been informed but had not taken charge of the case at this stage.

Last May, a parcel bomb in front of a baker's shop in central Lyon left 14 people slightly injured.

The perpetrator, a young radicalised Algerian, who was arrested three days later, pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group, according to his confession.

Lyon, France's third largest city, until then had remained untouched by the wave of jihadist attacks that has killed 251 people in France since 2015.
Can we get a waiting period before buying this kind of an "assault knife".
Another note. I like buying my guns from the french! Never fired. But they have been dropped once.
Marcon will move swiftly to ban knives. and forks. and shovels. and scissors. and sewing needles. and himself.
And as we speak, people are getting shot in the streets of Odessa.

Save your snarkasm, boyz.

Save your snarkasm, boyz. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Happens in Chicago, Los Angeles and New York City every night. It's called crime. Now whats your point?
  • R.M.
  • 08-31-2019, 04:26 PM
About an hour ago we had two different shooters. One here in Midland and one in Odessa that got twenty people. WTF?

Save your snarkasm, boyz. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

who's being snarky, sparky?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/31/us/od...ter/index.html

one of the suspects hijacked a USPS vehicle. a rather dastardly ploy. who suspects a mail carrier? but also not exactly a vehicle that blends in.. probably doesn't intend to get taken alive.

as usual you miss the point. people kill and they'll find a way no matter what you ban, stan.
I came to the Political Forum to seek refuge from the Dallas ECCIE side, which was Hijacked and controlled by our constant PeterBota Troll for 6 hours today.

looks like there's no refuge for the weary.
I came to the Political Forum to seek refuge from the Dallas ECCIE side, which was Hijacked and controlled by our constant PeterBota Troll for 6 hours today.

looks like there's no refuge for the weary. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

so Groot/Peter is Ba Ba Booey now. ok got it.

looks like there's no refuge for the weary. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Happens in Chicago, Los Angeles and New York City every night. It's called crime. Now whats your point? Originally Posted by Levianon17
You have to ask?

Of course you do.

I thought the stock answer is that it was lack of mental health care for gun nuts.

That’s Trumpleforeskin’s latest tune.

Tomorrow it’ll be “let’s arm the police with flamethrowers.”

Then he’ll ask The NRA to weigh in.
You have to ask?

Of course you do.

I thought the stock answer is that it was lack of mental health care for gun nuts.

Then he’ll ask The NRA to weigh in. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Links please? or discussion on the clinton emails that libs want to cover up
Links please? or discussion on the clinton emails that libs want to cover up Originally Posted by winn dixie
You have to ask?

Of course you do.

Then he’ll ask The NRA to weigh in. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's just crime. You're too fixated on guns instead of the criminal behind it. Banning guns, Background checks, Registration ect. won't solve the problem. Criminals don't buy guns they steal them. Not everyone who posses a firearm is mentally ill. Not every mentally ill person is violent or homicidal either. You combat crime by confronting the man. Stupid ass liberal politicians want everyone to believe these shootings are caused by mentally ill people who can get guns. It's bullshit and anyone that goes along with this politicizing of Gun Violence deserves to get shot.
I thought the stock answer is that it was lack of mental health care. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's part of the discussion for sure.

No the stock answer is ban assault rifles(which actually aren't assault rifles) and politicize additional background checks/etc,
while blaming the issue on white supremacy.

And yet, Those same screaming for that can't offer up an instance where any of what they are screaming for would have necessarily stopped even one of the the shootings.

Just look at how quickly Philly was forgotten about when it didn't fit the narrative.