Ufc 185

This is a stacked card, fortunately I got some pretty good seating for that. Before that my roommate wants to meet Arianny Celeste and Brittany Palmer at the At&t center. As far as the picks mine are: Overeem getting knocked the hell out by Nelson, not sure about Brown vs Hendricks (the hometown fighter) Its a tough call I DO know it's gonna be the fight of the night. For the straw-weight fight hopefully Joanna because I can't stand that paper champion Carla. As for the main event of course it's gonna be Showtime Pettis. I've never been to the American Airlines Center from what I've heard it's enormous.
Man it's a stack fight for sure!!!! Jhonny Hendricks is a beast hope he wins, an Pettis is a badd dude.
On another note I think Hendricks or Brown deserve the next title shot. Unfortuately they're wasting it on Rory Macdonald who is beyond overrated to say the least. His fights are dull as hell and always go to a decision. I mean he won by a cheap knock out on his last fight but he fought some over the hill competitor with a #12 ranking. If anyone deserves a shot by now it's Brown. He had won 7 fights in a row and they were all finishes. The best one was against Erick Silva and that moron Dana White still sidelined him and gave it to Rory instead. That fight with Lawler and Macdonald is gonna be a snooze fest. I wouldn't watch that if it was on FoxSports 1 for free because that fight will be garbage and the ratings will be in a toilet.
What day and time is Celeste and Palmer going to be at the AT&T stadium?

edit: I might be a few days late on it huh?
Love the fights!...
What day and time is Celeste and Palmer going to be at the AT&T stadium?

edit: I might be a few days late on it huh?
Originally Posted by Crooks & Castles

It's at the Victory Plaza on Sat from 2:30 -4:30 the info is on the link here just click on the appearances tab

http://www.ufc.com/schedule/event/FI?id=
I got to see this live. My first UFC event!