SoNotCool!!

I GOT A CALL FROM A CLIENT TODAY THAT shouldn't HAVE MY INFORMATION!! I really DON'T APPRECIATE WHO GAVE THIS INFORMATION OUT WHATSOEVER!!

I do not associate with ANY other providers from the past. So no I don't use them as references or ask them to use me as one.

I am 100% discrete and would appreciate the respect!!

MUCH LOVE
*Butterfly*
Holy shit your font is way too big. Also I'm not sure what you want people to do with your post in the statement form you wrote it in. If the client who contacted you is doing something dangerous/fucked up it could be posted in a different section as an alert. Or if you phrased this post as a question, like "how do I prevent clients from sharing my contact info?" it'd get some traction.

Assuming you want to keep clients from sharing your info; You could stick to a policy of refusing to see anyone that you discover has leaked your info. If they like seeing you and know you'll cut them off it should help. Beyond that I think it's unavoidable, people will eventually leak your info and that's why sometimes there's nothing left to do but switch phone numbers, it's part of the business.
u r hot
I wasn't sure where this post should go, thanks for the heads up (:
Hon, sorry for the issues.

You might want to have two hobby phones. One for initial contacts and the other for trusted contacts.

Take care out there.
Hon, sorry for the issues.

You might want to have two hobby phones. One for initial contacts and the other for trusted contacts.

Take care out there. Originally Posted by ck1942
Totally agree. Be careful of what you left potential clients now. Never have a phone in your name. Get a throw away phone. Be safe and cautious out there hun.