how can anyone trust bidens mental state

Prominent Twitters users attempted to fact-check Joe Biden after the president told a reporter that gas has "always" been $7 a gallon in California.

"The inflation report is out. Have you seen gas prices around here in LA? It’s 7 bucks a gallon almost," a reporter asked Biden as he paid for food at a Los Angeles-based taco shop.

"Well, that’s always been the case here," Biden replied. "You know, it’s not — what — nationwide, [gas prices] came down about $1.35, and they’re still down over a dollar. But we’re going to work on, housing is the big, is the most important thing we have to do in terms of that."

President Joe Biden speaks about gas prices in the South Court Auditorium on the White House campus, Wednesday, June 22, 2022, in Washington.
President Joe Biden speaks about gas prices in the South Court Auditorium on the White House campus, Wednesday, June 22, 2022, in Washington.
© AP Photo/Evan Vucci
Social media users rushed to criticize Biden for his claim about gas prices in The Golden State, making note of his attempt to pivot the conversation towards housing.

"Bidenism at its finest in LA today. High gas prices is a housing problem?," James Gallagher, the Republican minority leader in the California Assembly, tweeted.

New York Republican gubernatorial candidate Lee Zeldin offered up his own fact-check of Biden, given the fact that gas was $3.36 a gallon in California when Biden was sworn in as president. "False. When Biden was sworn in as President, gas in California was actually less than half what it is today," he tweeted.

California Republican Senate candidate Mark Meuser similarly criticized Biden’s claim and tweeted that the president was "out of touch" with how his policies are "destroying" the United States.

"I'm sorry Mr. President but California does not usually have $7 gas. In fact, prior to you becoming president, $5 gas in California was considered extremely high. You clearly are out of touch with how your policies are destroying this nation," he tweeted.

"AAA reported that the national average price of a gallon of #gas has climbed to $3.92 on Monday, however, in California it is up to $7! Biden has done nothing to stop this madness- in fact, his and Katie Porter’s out of control gov. spending is causing Americans to suffer more," California Republican House candidate Scott Baugh chimed in.
I don't expect a president to know the price of gas, except that it's high and people don't like it.

Unlike DeJoy who took over the post office and didn't know the price of postage. That's like asking a baker how much is a dozen donuts and he doesn't know "how many a dozen is, and what the fuck is a donut?"

If you think that's what's important, I'm guess the copy / paste function on your desktop is starting to get worn out.
You’ve got low expectations in your President. I’m sure biden is happy about that.
Once again, the Democrats count on their voter base being dumb and ill-informed
Hell , Senile Biden's wife knows he is a dementia addled idiot and can't be trusted when talking

Jill Biden lashed out at WH staffers for not stopping Joe's solo presser

First lady Jill Biden tore into White House staffers after they failed to cut off President Biden’s second solo press conference in January — when her husband kept taking questions even as then-press secretary Jen Psaki signaled to the president to wrap it up, according to a report.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/17/jill-b...solo-presser/?
I don't expect a president to know the price of gas, except that it's high and people don't like it.

Unlike DeJoy who took over the post office and didn't know the price of postage. That's like asking a baker how much is a dozen donuts and he doesn't know "how many a dozen is, and what the fuck is a donut?"

If you think that's what's important, I'm guess the copy / paste function on your desktop is starting to get worn out. Originally Posted by eyecu2

Your excuse says it all.... your expectations of a president set the bar very low
Your excuse says it all.... your expectations of a president set the bar very low Originally Posted by chizzy
I follow the expectations that the right had of Trump. Low indeed. (but then again it wasn't intelligence the right got with Trump- it was the direct, disrespectful, tactless, neanderthal mysogonistic approach they liked). Am i right??

Only the type of approach that a low brow moron, who has cheated and flagrantly flaunted that, right it out in the open. An Awkward boor who was brash and ignorant of everything from what to do, when to do it, and how to do it, who literally embarassed the entire country when promoted the highest office in the globe, including ineptitude, amateurish approach and artless execution on legislation, and ignorance of laws then and now, that still is mind-numbing.

But you supporters still love him; He's truly one of your kind - I'm guessing.

Brought to you by the "here- hold my beer election committee"
As bad as Senile Biden's mental state is, Brain Damaged Racist Fetterman is even worse. DUMB AND DUMBER indeed

It's like the libtards look for the most brain dead candidates possible to appeal to their dumb and ill-informed voter base

Watch as Brain Damaged Racist Fetterman almost makes Senile Biden sound somewhat articulate by comparison:

Brain Damaged Racist FETTERMAN: “Send me to Washington, D.C. to take on—to make sure I push back against work to work.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1581414303319588867