Question on etiquette

I’d like to hear from the guys and ladies on this. Let’s say you’re about to take a trip and you research providers in that area and chose to set an appointment with one. You send an email about 5 days in advance with requested information per her post. How long should you wait without a response back, and should you just move on or send a follow up?
It depends. If she is professional and lives in Las Vegas or Los Angeles, you could schedule five days ahead. Those women are within the 500 to 1,000 range and they are most likely higher quality. If they are not as professional and have bad attitudes, they may block you or ignore you. I once contacted a woman while I was walking in a neighborhood park at night to schedule for the next day. She was ghetto and rude on the phone. She told me to only contact her when I was ready. I never did contact her again after that. You should have a list of women to contact. 1 out of 20 of those women will answer and schedule an appointment. I usually have to contact 7 to 15 women in one day before a confirmed meeting actually transpires. The others don't respond or answer. Sometimes, nothing happens and I call it quits for the day.

Also, you should try to send a private message or text message if it is an available option. They are on their phones all day looking at TikToxic videos, and they can't respond to you? You tell me. They could be busy and unavailable. They will tell you their time is valuable, but your time is valuable as well. You're the one "providing" them the green paper. That's how they survive. You need a roster. First come, first served.