Ok I need some help guys and ladies!

I have a very special couple I have known for years coming to visit in June. I have a limo secured if they want that but I know they are kinky cool and am interested in any local BDSM clubs or Swingers clubs. Now this does not have to be local to my area anywhere from Pensacola to Panama City and any suggestions will be appreciated!

Love & Lust!

Gemini Starr
Sorry, I don't know of any. There used to be something in P.C. but I think it is long gone or the crowd is not what you are probably wanting. Closest places I know of are in New Orleans and Atlanta. You might research Mobile, AL but I don't know for sure.
Well there are a couple former Paramedics from OK County you could ask...but I think they are still in jail for pimping out their minor daughter to some former Pensacola Deputies. However you might contact Joy, as I think she had a doubles partner who was active in the local swinger scene.
emeraldcoastsocial.com. Based in Pensacola. I've never attended any events but am interested if anyone has any knowledge.
I will check that one out fisherman! I am also going to try and check another way for secret places and see if I can find some! Especially since my friend is bringing his hot wife from TN to play with me! I just love playing with her and him! Okay research time it is and thanks for the Intel guys!

Love & Lust!

Gemini Starr