Encounter: Asa at Lux reminded me why I missed the Spas

• Rjrtx
  • 01-08-2021, 09:15 AM
Date: 1/5/21
Name: Asa
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: ^
Phone: ^
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: N/a
Activities: Convo, LFK, lots of kissing all over, DATY, miss, CG, K9, and back walking
Hair Length and Color: Black with Highlights or Tiger hair as she called it
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Maybe 5’4 with some nice small B’s and a cute little booty
Recommendation: Yes
Did she have a big tattoo on her back?
Did she have a big tattoo on her back? Originally Posted by yankee55555
no ur talking about julie....julie is at LA now
I briefly met ASA but couldn't have an appointment as there were issues. She is a pure MILF. Tall, skinny, and hot.
I briefly met ASA but couldn't have an appointment as there were issues. She is a pure MILF. Tall, skinny, and hot. Originally Posted by Jarrred
Your loss. You described Asa well, take care of those issues and see her.
I briefly met ASA but couldn't have an appointment as there were issues. She is a pure MILF. Tall, skinny, and hot. Originally Posted by Jarrred
I came like 5 minutes late and someone took my appointment.
I came like 5 minutes late and someone took my appointment. Originally Posted by Jarrred
Probably me.
How do you pronounce her name?
Ah-sa or Asia or A-sa.
Ace ahhhhh. Mixed in with a few holy fucks, and some no one's ever done that
Ace ahhhhh. Mixed in with a few holy fucks, and some no one's ever done that Originally Posted by John Dutton
Emphasis on ''Ace''. as in 4 Aces, Aces of Diamonds. a perfect hand. Except with Asa, it's a perfect mouth, perfect ass, perfect pussy, perfect session.

There's your 4 Aces of Diamonds.
Chung,. Gives the Ace of Clubs a whole new meaning.