Jacuzzi Suite

Does anyone have any recommendations for a hotel with a jacuzzi suite in the Albany area?
Does anyone have any recommendations for a hotel with a jacuzzi suite in the Albany area? Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
You can't go putting those pictures of you in a jacuzzi in our heads! Some of us are old men with weak tickers!!!
Lol, does sound like a fun time!! Hammer.
Cocos on the end of wolf road in colonie
Believe Cocos is now a Super 8, and at least when Coco's it had pretty bad reputation. Believe Quality Inn in Latham may have what you looking for
Does anyone have any recommendations for a hotel with a jacuzzi suite in the Albany area? Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
You never are sure how old these google search hits are , but give this a look.
romanticplaces.info/hotels-jacuzzi-room-albany/
Couldn't locate in Albany area, but ask places if they have a honeymoon suit!! I'd stay away from Cocoas!! You have more class and style than that place !! Good luck HAVE FUN
I think Best Western Franklin Square in troy has them.
If you find a place BBG, I would love to visit you there! Keep me in the loop!
In resorts where there are multiple uses of an outdoor Jacuzzi, the water is chlorinated. For private use regular tapwater is typical. I’m curious as to how the Jacuzzi would remain hygienic without chlorine, with a possibility of spillage of bodily fluids, and multiple users. The cleaning of a Jacuzzi in between users would make it too time-consuming to be practical. I guess I worry about too many things because I have too much time on my hands. Anyway, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and that probably applies to your immune system too.
Brad, I think she was hoping for a jacuzzi in the room .total privacy and a shot ton of fun !!
Ok
There is a difference between a jacuzzi and a hottub. Hottubs don’t get drained after eaxh use, but jacuzzis do
Scoot642 gets drained after every use. Scoot scoot scoot with the Murphys:-)
To date myself a bit, I remember a Johnny Carson would often joke about the Playboy mansion, and what one might pick up from the water in the grotto there. Think we would all likely still risk that one...
To date myself a bit, I remember a Johnny Carson would often joke about the Playboy mansion, and what one might pick up from the water in the grotto there. Think we would all likely still risk that one... Originally Posted by Tomb8871
I would risk it!