Journal Entry: Saturday, 3/25/23

Dear Diary,

The weekly recap:

Friday: Two Brazilian travelers together and separate (I had their hours overlap so both were together on the bed midway).

Saturday/Sunday: same 21 y/o stripper - bj only, both days.

Tuesday: New Seeking Girl

Wednesday: Second New Seeking Girl

Thursday: 20 y/o frequent Seeking "pinch hitter" when my (now-former) 22 y/o arrangement cancelled.

Friday: 21 y/o stripper again. Aunt Flo no more.

Saturday Double-Header: Rotation 25 y/o Seeking girl. From the back, she looks exactly like the blonde in the red dress on the Seeking sign-in page. Followed by MY NEW ACE! Another new Seeking girl and phenomenal time. So good that I'm clearing the whole rotation and just going to see her as long as she's down for money. She's one of my best Seeking scores ever.

And don't worry, the E is staying firmly in GFE this time. We learned that lesson. Best way to emotionally get over one girl is to physically get over another, or fuck it, many other girls.

There's no greater low than the frustration and heartache women bring us; but there's also no greater high than passionate sex with a new young, beautiful girl.

Met her for a drink. A total stranger before today. After an hour she follows me back to my place. Within minutes she's on her knees looking up at me with her stunning blue eyes. Then she's naked on my bed.

If you're on the fence about this hobby we enjoy, thinking you can leave it: YOU CAN'T. Women are everywhere. As long as you have balls, you're going to crave women. It's a curse. But we have figured out how to be blessed.

Most of life is doldrums, drudgery, and disappointment. But dalliance makes it all worthwhile.
Dear Diary,

The weekly recap:

Friday: Two Brazilian travelers together and separate (I had their hours overlap so both were together on the bed midway).

Saturday/Sunday: same 21 y/o stripper - bj only, both days.

Tuesday: New Seeking Girl

Wednesday: Second New Seeking Girl

Thursday: 20 y/o frequent Seeking "pinch hitter" when my (now-former) 22 y/o arrangement cancelled.

Friday: 21 y/o stripper again. Aunt Flo no more.

Saturday Double-Header: Rotation 25 y/o Seeking girl. From the back, she looks exactly like the blonde in the red dress on the Seeking sign-in page. Followed by MY NEW ACE! Another new Seeking girl and phenomenal time. So good that I'm clearing the whole rotation and just going to see her as long as she's down for money. She's one of my best Seeking scores ever.

And don't worry, the E is staying firmly in GFE this time. We learned that lesson. Best way to emotionally get over one girl is to physically get over another, or fuck it, many other girls.

There's no greater low than the frustration and heartache women bring us; but there's also no greater high than passionate sex with a new young, beautiful girl.

Met her for a drink. A total stranger before today. After an hour she follows me back to my place. Within minutes she's on her knees looking up at me with her stunning blue eyes. Then she's naked on my bed.

If you're on the fence about this hobby we enjoy, thinking you can leave it: YOU CAN'T. Women are everywhere. As long as you have balls, you're going to crave women. It's a curse. But we have figured out how to be blessed.

Most of life is doldrums, drudgery, and disappointment. But dalliance makes it all worthwhile. Originally Posted by Hobby1750
Hobby, I've read your reviews and advice for a long time and they've been super helpful, so thank you for those.
I'm always left wondering if you've ever figured out how much you've spent hobbying? Do you have a monthly or weekly budget?

Thanks
😊i
Hobby, I've read your reviews and advice for a long time and they've been super helpful, so thank you for those.
I'm always left wondering if you've ever figured out how much you've spent hobbying? Do you have a monthly or weekly budget?

Thanks Originally Posted by Jkeller8675
Thank you for kind feedback. This question about budget and amount one spends on this hobby is relative to each guy's situation, and sharing that info isn't very helpful.

As for me, let's put it this way: I've lost more money in the financial markets than I could ever spend on pussy. And I got no value for that lost money. At least losing money on pussy gives you momentary value.