Arrested man sings Bohemian Rhapsody

• TCB
  • 03-30-2012, 11:31 AM
that's funny as hell
Lasted 49 seconds
New record for me
It looks like the cops decided to sit and wait for him to finish the song before taking him out of the car because only 2.5 minutes into the song, the car seemed to stop at it's destination...yet they didn't pull him out right away.

He botched a number of words, but it was still entertaining to some degree.
  • FWR
  • 03-30-2012, 05:25 PM
why wasn't he cuffed?
^^ THEY dont cuff everyone .. and it was prob just a public intox arrest .. lmao

omg that song is one of my top fav songs and i got this sent to me on fb and could not stop laughing .. i like when he says let me go let me let go and then at the end of the song he acts all non shalant .. hehehe and puts his glasses bk on !!

my fav drunk one is the guy saying his abc's backwards ...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dKHrBr8mY78" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lmao and his dancing skills are the best .. !!
SweetLexxxi....that one WAS good also. When she started making him do those chorus line moves, I thought it was set up, but the ending leads me to believe she was just trying to mess him up with those moves or...she just wanted a funny video for the rest of the precinct to watch.
I think it was fake its from that Cop show were they are just goof offs ..
My fav part where he Bumps his hips up left and right ... lmao bump bump **
Reno 911
The mounties must bring out the inner Freddie Mercury in druncks.
LOL ^^ i would say so .. haha .. i once sang a J.Hendrix song Foxy Lady when i was drunk ..lol.. and i did the wayne world moves.. lol.. like garth !!! lol..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_zaA9APEatw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
HA HA.. I JUST LIKE THE FACT HE WASNT CUFFED.. WISH THE USA COULD LEARN FROM THAT
Freddie Mercury was probably rolling over in his grave after that performance, lol.
Reno 911 Originally Posted by lover_361
YES!
Love it.