review by itrain

So I came across review today by itrain. Its not under my new name but my old one Shawna...and for the place I currently work. As some may know I was caught up in a bunch of mess and lies that not only effected my work but my personal life as well. I had previously received numerous hateful emails from quite a few men who obviously chose to jump on the bandwagon and make rude and hateful comments. My personal life is just that ...my personal life and me choosing to help a friend backfired in a majorly explosive way. I took.time away from the hobby to sort thru some things and get back on the right track...and now I'm back without any attachment to drama, lies and negativity. For those who choose to believe what's been written then that's on you especially being I can guarantee u don't know me personally. But I refuse to go thru it this time around. I'm not sure why this person decided to write a false review...but I know for a FACT IVE NOT SEEN HIM ESPECIALLY FOR AN HOUR FOR 120....IT JUST NEVER EVER HAPPENED. Any advice on.this would be appreciated
Thanks and happy hobbying
Sorry I think this may need to be moved to the new infoshare section maybe....
In case anyone is trying to follow:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=485987
All is sorted out which is why i asked this to be removed....
Wow ... Brenna does not look Oriental ...
My advice is it only creates more drama when a provider posts about drama. Whoops -- it's too late for you to take my advice!
Sj- its not oops on my behalf. I'm a grown woman who CHOSE TO ADDRESS something because I have nothing to hide nor be ashamed of. If people want to jump on the bandwagon..GO FOR IT..IM SURE THERE ARE MORE people who choose to get to know a provider and have a good time. Have a wonderful day....
The problem with your approach is now you've created a whole group of members -- like me -- whose only impression of you is that you're connected with drama. You're running a business, and that's not wise marketing, in my view.

Consider this analogy: What if I owned a burger place, and a customer complained that I put pink slime in my burgers, which is a lie. If I put a sign outside my place that said, "It's a lie. I don't put pink slime in my burgers," do you think that sign would bring in customers or maybe cause customers not to eat at my place?
Brenna,

Not jumping on any bandwagon here. Reading the review, there's no clear indication or connection between you and Shawna until now since you claimed the review is about you. And under Nationality, it states Mixed. So why do you think that review was about you?

Consider this analogy: What if I owned a burger place, and a customer complained that I put pink slime in my burgers, which is a lie. If I put a sign outside my place that said, "It's a lie. I don't put pink slime in my burgers," do you think that sign would bring in customers or maybe cause customers not to eat at my place? Originally Posted by ShysterJon
I don't feel like thinking, so the answer is C.
  • S-Man
  • 07-02-2012, 06:29 PM
In your initial post, you would led us to believe someone had posted a false review under your previous handle for some nefarious purpose.

All is sorted out which is why i asked this to be removed.... Originally Posted by Brenna James
Are you saying that he did see you?
Ok guys...all points were understood. I formerly worked under Shawna and have had previous communication with itrain....I knew the review was about me being NOBODY ELSE works under that name where I work. I unfortunately jumped to making an assumption...and chose to contact him and it was my mistake....yes we did have a session together. There are VERY FEW ECCUE members that come thru the location and it was my fault on the screening of are u on eccie?? I did appropriate screening to make myself comfortable and proceeded with session. So again...I apologize...and I have no shame in admitting when wrong is wrong. Itrain and I have communicated since and all is well and good. Thanks again for your input.
I'm just getting in on the tail end of this, but when I click 'My ECCIE Reviews' all I see is one review by AT6Texan, and it's a pretty damn good one.

I have to agree with SJ. This thread is a total waste of bandwidth, and if anything, will make guys who prefer drama-free girls steer clear.

Best thing to do is ask a mod to close it and let it slink down to the bottom, IMO.
Please close thread. Thank you guys for your words...
You'll do fine brenna ! Welcome back to a new start.
Thanks alot scooter!! Ive made great progress and definitely plan on keeping it that way.