Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
Ouch... Website info ??
I don't have access to ROS and the limited information for general users seems to be lacking. This is the first review I've ever seen that is negative for Anhellica. I was considering a visit and would like to learn a little more about this negative experience if you wouldn't mind sharing via PM.

Thanks,
Mack
I don't have access to ROS and the limited information for general users seems to be lacking. This is the first review I've ever seen that is negative for Anhellica. I was considering a visit and would like to learn a little more about this negative experience if you wouldn't mind sharing via PM.

Thanks,
Mack Originally Posted by mrmack90
Mack, since no activities took place, this is probably gonna be reclassified as a NC/NS and moved to Coed. But that doesn't mean ROS will be made public. One would think that would be automatic, but not all mods do it.
The OP posted with the expectation that the ROS would remain private and so it stays that way even though the NC/NS was moved to COED.
The OP posted with the expectation that the ROS would remain private and so it stays that way even though the NC/NS was moved to COED. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
That guarantees there will be no rebuttal from the provider. So be it.
I would not classify this as a NC/NS. More like: "I'm fucking another guy; can you wait?"