I need computer help!

I hope this is the right area....Anyways...

I have a HP with Windows 7 and I messed up and deleted microsoft office 2007 which was already on my computer when I bought it...Granted it doesnt work like I need it to, but now I cant open documents to atleast look at them...How do I get it back or get something (free...cuz Im cheap...lol) that will open word docs and let me work with them...GRRRR

Does this even make sense???
Ivy, check to see if you have MS Works. Its usually included with Windows. You should be able to open Open Office documents, and do limited functions with them.
PM sent
I hope this is the right area....Anyways...

I have a HP with Windows 7 and I messed up and deleted microsoft office 2007 which was already on my computer when I bought it...Granted it doesnt work like I need it to, but now I cant open documents to atleast look at them...How do I get it back or get something (free...cuz Im cheap...lol) that will open word docs and let me work with them...GRRRR

Does this even make sense??? Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
If you still have the restore disks, you should be able to call the vendor who built the pc and they might be able to tell you how to re-install JUST office 2007
Sadly I cant find my restore disks...Looks like I might have someone helping me though!!