Slidell amps possibly going away

Went to visit amp on Old Spanish Trail on Saturday and they had a sign on the door stating they are closed due to not having a licensed masseuse. Left there and went to Lemon on Gause and after the session was over I was told that they would be closing down shop soon due to not having a licensed masseuse. Was told that the government was closing them down. Their plan was to work out of a hotel under the radar once closed down. If that’s the case at these 2 locations I’m sure the rest will follow in the same path. Sad sad day!
I know a few legit massage therapist, that the LA Massage Board, did a suprise inspection on them. They checked things like license, paperwork, etc. to ensure of their proper compliance. From the sounds of it, it appears they hit up everyone, not just the AMPs.
Sad.. I guess actual crime is slow.

More info needed!
Maybe they can send some of that talent to the south shore.
I did do a little search and if I read this right it is more of local rules that will get them.

https://www.labmt.org/notices-updates

I guess we will find out if it is local or a state rule after the first of the year.
This isn’t a new rule or law. It is the law in Louisiana.

Do you need a license to massage in Louisiana?
A: Yes. In the state of Louisiana, you must have a professional license to perform massage therapy services. It is illegal to practice massage therapy in the state of Louisiana without a professional license administered by the Louisiana Board of Massage Therapy.
in other states, advertising body rubs and relaxation have to some extent circumvented the massage law restrictions.
but I can imagine Louisiana being less likely to accept such an interpretation of the law
I guess I need to get my ass over to blossom and get some numbers down asap. Heard good things about it and wanted to try it out for the first time.

And yes, a body rub is different from a massage. Infact it's not a massage at all, it's what the name implies.