Giabella - OOOPS

Anyone ever go to the wrong hotel before and knock on the wrong door?

Well I did it this morning. Embarrassed as fuck when someone's Gma answered

Not a review but rather a story. I got to see Gia this morning and had a great time. Gia is a sweetheart who is a lot of fun to be with. She could have easily blew me off since her Friday cancelled on her but she hung around for our Saturday morning tryst.

We exchanged PM's on Eccie (almost of the cybersex variety) as well as a few texts and she told me where she was staying. She sent me a rather naughty text in the AM, again with her location. I swung by the ATM on my way to her location. She text me her room number while I was in route. I arrived at the location, finished my cigarette and went in. I took the elevator to her room and knocked somewhat gingerly when I arrived. No do not disturb sign on the door which is somewhat unusual but the cleaning staff did not appear to have started their rounds yet.

I knocked a little harder for a second time. A few moments later I hear the door handle unlock and the door begin to open. I was blown away by what I saw. Standing before me in a pastel nightgown probably as old as I was, was a woman who I had obviously woken up, in I would guess her mid to late 60's. I could hear her husband or some male mumble in the background while I stumbled over myself apologizing for waking her by going to the wrong room. I was embarrassed as fuck. I had misread her text and went to the wrong fucking hotel.

Don't know how common this is but when I finally did get to her real incall we had a good laugh about it and she more then made it up to me even though it was my fuck up
Too funny. Unfortunately, I had a similar situation happen last week. Side by side hotels and I went to wrong one. The saving grace is that specific room was not on the third floor of that hotel. I finally re-read the text and realized I was next door to the hotel she texted. A few minutes late, but I eventually arrived where I was supposed to. At least I didn't have any elderly old dudes at the door.

Stay safe everyone and READ TEXTS CAREFULLY.
yall are too funny! lol
So did you go back and give granny some of your world class tongue action when you left me livin? LoL, you're such a good sport
No love for Granny. Nap time.
Too damned funny! Next time try some coffee instead of scotch. LMAO Livn! Good stuff.
I've never went to the wrong hotel, but I have knocked on the wrong room number a few times! Only had someone answer the door once....a woman of course! I too apologized profusely!!!

I have had gents go to the wrong hotel a couple times. One confused the Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express. Second confused Comfort Suites and Comfort Inn. Each of these hotels are located on the same road and similar names...easy mistake!