Looking for subjects in an ethnographic study of The Hobby (Providers and Clients)

Hello,

I'm a writer and photographer from Eastern Iowa and I'm working on an ethnographic study conducting interviews for an ongoing project related to perceptions of privilege, sexuality, race, gender and their connected subcultures.

The Oldest Profession exists on the fringes, just below the surface of every society. It influences gender, human sexuality, relationships, and challenges what many consider to be well-established traditions.

No confidential or identifying information will be collected or presented as part of the project and participants will be referred to by their trade name, screen names, or other pseudonym in all collected materials.

I am interested in interviewing providers, clients, or partners of either. I would be especially interested in interviewing a provider and client that have had an extended long-term history that are willing to talk about how their relationships evolved. The interview is primarily reflexive and observational, it typically takes roughly 90 minutes from start to finish, and can be conducted in public or private settings.

Please contact me via this forum if you have any questions or to indicate interest.