1st Place Royals

This is so fun let's enjoy the ride while it last ... It's been a long time
Problem is, the Royals' baseball games are starting to look too much like hockey games. They need to clean it up and just start playing baseball.
I don't think they have started 1 incident this yr ... But have been hit 17 times and play ball we lead the American League in wins
Lol I thought the fight was awesome, my family all play hockey I did mma so we're a aggressive sort of of family but it was def a good game
Royals, fighting their way to first place....Yuck
We're doing amazing! Time to stop letting these NON FACTORS get into our heads and just take it out on the scoreboard! And the fight was awesome! I love that they stick up for one another! However, I don't think it should've gone that far!! Let's go Royals! #ForeverRoyal Just for everyone to know. ..Eaton did in fact start this last altercation bc he called Yordano a Fag! Not ok in my book. I probably would've knocked his ass out!! Just saying!
I am NOW a Royals fan! {but still a Saints fan...lol}
..Eaton did in fact start this last altercation bc he called Yordano a Fag! Not ok in my book. I probably would've knocked his ass out!! Just saying! Originally Posted by sexxxymalia
I hadn't heard the whole story, malia. All you could see on TV is Ventura snagging the shot back to him and mouthing "FU" to Eaton as he jogged to first. Was wondering if Eaton had said something first.

I did hear with the rainout today, several of the Royals players were torn between going to watch a local WWE match, or go to a Black Hawks game...
  • JS42
  • 04-25-2015, 04:09 PM
Pretty decent take on what's occurring if anyone cares to watch. I still think Ventura needs to grow the hell up and be the ace the Royals need.

http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/7417714...ent-in-chicago
I hadn't heard the whole story, malia. All you could see on TV is Ventura snagging the shot back to him and mouthing "FU" to Eaton as he jogged to first. Was wondering if Eaton had said something first.

I did hear with the rainout today, several of the Royals players were torn between going to watch a local WWE match, or go to a Black Hawks game... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
But what if FU meant something good in his language?
Pretty decent take on what's occurring if anyone cares to watch. I still think Ventura needs to grow the hell up and be the ace the Royals need.

http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/7417714...ent-in-chicago Originally Posted by JS42

Pretty good analysis of the incident. Suspensions announced by mlb today. Sale, who went to Royals clubhouse after the game to fight Ventura, got 5 games; Samardzjia, who threw the first actual punch, got 5 games; Eaton, who started the whole thing, gets nothing. Ventura (who should have kept his mouth shut) gets 7 games; Cain, who was the target of Samardzjia's punch, gets 2 games; Herrera, who as far as I can tell did nothing gets 2 games and Volquez, who threw a punch which hit no one, gets 5 games. WTF? IMHO, neither Cain nor Herrera warranted a suspension. A fine, perhaps, but no games missed. Also, I think the only incident started by the Royals this season was the Ventura/Trout situation. All other situations have been triggered by our opponents. Yes, we could have done a better job of keeping our cool in some of them, but we were not the instigators. Anyway, season is off to a great start (record wise) and I hope we can survive these suspensions. Go Blue!!!
About two more fights and the Omaha team will be playing here for a while.
Stimulatethemind you are exactly right ... Can we say unfair ? MLB does not want the Royals to win
Stimulatethemind you are exactly right ... Can we say unfair ? MLB does not want the Royals to win Originally Posted by Triton

It is very interesting to me that the two primary instigators of the more serious incidents, Brett Lawrie and Adam Eaton, came out unscathed, with no fines or suspensions. Had Lawrie not slid into second base with spikes high and reckless disregard for the safety of our shortstop, and had Eaton just kept his mouth shut and run to first base on his ground out to our pitcher, neither event would have happened. Also, in the first game of the season, had Samardzjia not drilled Cain, right after getting ripped for a home run, none of this bad blood with the White Sucks might have gotten started. Again, except for the Ventura/Trout event, none of these incidents have been initiated by the Royals. Does make one wonder why MLB has dropped the hammer on KC.
It's all about MONEY..
Think about that.
Where have I heard that before.