President Trump Presides Over Historic Mid East Signing....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...at-white-house

President Trump presided over a historic signing to solidify the latest peace accords in Middle East. It’s a great start to months of negotiations.

Of course, at the same time, Joe Biden was in Florida repeating the now debunked lie about the President disparaging WW-1 soldiers. I guess you he didn’t get the memo.

Peloci calls this historic day a “distraction”.

Stupid bitch.
  • oeb11
  • 09-15-2020, 01:15 PM
DPST's lie and downplay anything Trump does that is substantive - they either disregard, claim it to be their own accomplishment, or misrepresent everything trump does.

The Lie is the weapon of the propaganda of the DPST racist marxists.
He didn't build that. amiright?
Oh, and I can keep my Doctor too. amiright?
Only if Mexico pays for it, bub.

Israel, Arab states sign Trump-brokered deals in White House ceremony

https://news.yahoo.com/israel-arab-s...113925917.html

WASHINGTON — Israel signed deals to normalize ties with the Gulf states of the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain on Tuesday that were brokered by President Donald Trump in what is described as a diplomatic breakthrough.

The agreements — called the Abraham Accords — were signed by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Emirati Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed al Nahyan and Bahrain Foreign Minister Abdullatif al-Zayani during a ceremony at the White House.

"We're here this afternoon to change the course of history," Trump said, speaking on a balcony over looking the South Lawn where hundreds of attendees gathered. "After decades of division and conflict we mark the dawn of a new Middle East."

UAE-- significant.

Bahrain seems less so. Spent a year there so I guess I never saw them as an existential threat to Israel.

I'm looking forward to seeing more come on board.
UAE-- significant.
Bahrain seems less so. Spent a year there so I guess I never saw them as an existential threat to Israel.
I'm looking forward to seeing more come on board. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Both significant.
There's quite nice trading deals involved, and everyone is "against" Iran, which could easily destroy Bahrain and heavily damage UAE if folks start tossing missiles across that small pond.
Only if Mexico pays for it, bub.

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Do you actually talk like that lol or are you trolling?
UAE-- significant.

I'm looking forward to seeing more come on board. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Both significant.
There's quite nice trading deals involved, and everyone is "against" Iran, which could easily destroy Bahrain and heavily damage UAE if folks start tossing missiles across that small pond. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

completely significant. all of it. the reason is clear if you know the history. the arab world has advocated for the destruction of Israel and engaged in wars since the day Israel was created to bring that about. and gotten their collective arab asses kicked every time. with every middle east nation that normalizes relations with Israel let alone signs any treaty to that effect is one less racist terrorist asshole Israel has to defend against.

remember the historic Israeli - Egypt peace treaty? historic and Nobel worthy. but let's not forget that it cost the life of Anwar Sadat of Egypt. he was assassinated for that. every arab nation starting with Egypt to present day that gives up their anti-semitic racist ideology is a step toward lasting peace in the middle east.
I'm most looking forward to seeing what the intention is overall for the Palestinians.
I'm most looking forward to seeing what the intention is overall for the Palestinians. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

None unless they give up their bitter hatred of Israel. one of the sticking points in 1946 .. besides their aforementioned bitter hatred of Israel .. to a Palestinian nation was that they wanted 15% more land than was initially offered. this is beside the fact that they were offered Jerusalem originally. each of their arab brothers, Egypt, Syria, Jordan (Trans Jordan then) would not part with one lousy acre of sand. where was their arab solidarity?

didn't exist then. doesn't exist today. the arabs are almost as intra-racist as blacks. they hate themselves then wonder why their countries are such shitholes.
UAE-- significant.

bahrains is like apartheid south africa.
LSM will down play anything good,
  • oeb11
  • 09-16-2020, 07:57 AM
UAE-- significant.

Agreed - any progress towards a lasting peace is to be applauded!