Encounter: RODEO THREESOME WITH HEATHER WINSTON AND RED HEADED JULIE --AWESOME DOUBLE HEAD AND THE BEST TITTY FUCK IN DALLAS

Date: 08/23/18
Name: HEATHER WINSTON and RED HEADED JULIE
User ID:: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1401 https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1401
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Addison
Activities: DFK,DATY, BBBJ, 69, CFS, GIRL ON GIRL, DOGGIE, MISH, FIV, BLS, AWESOME TITTY FUCK
Hair Length and Color: Heather-long brown
Julie-Short Red
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Both ladies are curvy but not BBW--Big Boobs-nice clean shaved pussy's--GREAT ATTITUDES
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice review, Jay! You sure had some awesome time with Julie and Heather. They seem to be a perfect 3-some teaming partner.

Thanks for sharing my friend!
Nice one Jay !!
I feel as if I walked in your shoes Jay.

And actually I did and it was a near carbon copy of your experience just the other day !
A tip of this Cowboys hat. I appreciate the nice comments from 3 of the Hobby’s foremost reviewers and Stalwarts!!!
Reviews take time to do but it is reciprocating for the review efforts of all those who take the time to provide them. And it helps the ladies that do a good job.
Yep !! I agree !!
Reviews take time to do but it is reciprocating for the review efforts of all those who take the time to provide them. And it helps the ladies that do a good job. Originally Posted by Jayemkay
A .... And it helps the ladies that do a good job. Originally Posted by Jayemkay
and your deliteful double delites (actually triple since all were involved, daisy chaon-like and all) is another real-hobby world example of the delites three folks can enjoy when they put 100+% into the encounter.

congratulations for making it all cum together!!
LOL—PM

“congratulations for making it all cum together!![/QUOTE]”

Yes-Every Hobbiest Goal—

Cum all ye faithful—YiHaaa..Let’er Buck...