Encounter: Pass on Katie

User ID: -
Date: 10-19-23
Name: Katie
Phone: 786 887 9849
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...m/023467312057
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Airport area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: K9
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She doesn’t look anything like he photos, I don’t believe it’s even the same person. Bigger girl, shapely, nice tits and tail. But not the girl in the ad.
Recommendation: No
  • Lump1
  • 10-19-2023, 12:05 PM
I came close to pulling the trigger on this chick this morning. Reason being is when I asked what was offered, since it’s not on her ad, she gets an attitude as if I was to assume. I ask GFE? And she says that’s cop talk…..well finish the ad lady. Nerve to charge $200hhr I would have turned the hell around. I had a feeling. Thanks for the review you saved a lot of us time and money sir
Yeah, was a total bummer. She’s gonna be in town for the next week so I wanted to
Give the crew heads up. Not even able to touch tits for 100. I get rules but damn.
  • Lump1
  • 10-19-2023, 01:20 PM
The chance we take man and we’ve all been duped several times myself. I too like to pursue new encounters but I’m thinking of staying with the old trustees from here on. Inflation is too high for $200hhr and no GFE, BBBJ’s and hands to the side wtf
At least she wasn't a he ... lol ... sorry man, but thanks for toftt!