URL / Website: https://www.babydolls.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Trail near Harry Hines
Activities: Lfk, boob job, hjtc, fiv, grinding
Hair Length and Color: Both black and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: K - white/poly mix. More white than anything else. great smile, small tits A/B, great ass. 5’6?

C - Cuban just perfect MM C’s, nice ass but not a typical big ass, great eyes and face
Recommendation: Yes
  • Fap
  • 06-24-2024, 10:44 PM
I seen a stripper on youtube talking about at baby dolls they can pay $20 to skip their turn performing at the 7 stages. Probably the better deal for them as they can make that back doing lap dances during that time.
  • mb60
  • 06-25-2024, 09:48 PM
At BDD a few years ago could pay like $ 150 and skip stages all day long. For the ones that would have a customer come in it was worth it I guess.
At BDD a few years ago could pay like $ 150 and skip stages all day long. For the ones that would have a customer come in it was worth it I guess. Originally Posted by mb60
funny you mention this as I just there and talking to my main chick and my bartender. I believe its $165-$200 to skip all stages from talking to a bartender I alway see. I came in late and I paid portion of the fee so she could spend the rest of the night with me and worked out in my benefit as well and services were discounted more to take this into account.

All the white girls that sit by the entrance always pays the fee, they don't touch he stage. So if they're working 4-5 days a week they are willing to pay up to 2500-3000 a month to skip the stage knowing they'll make it back in the VIP rooms minus the days they get a VIP customer because they get an auto-skip and don't have to pay those days