incall location hotel or apartment??

ok so I'm a traveling gal so really hotels are best for me, but I am here a lot so thinking about the apartment thing. So what are yall's thoughts? Why each? Why not each?
If you are in and out of town....

Try the Hilton Homewood Suites... Just about as close as you can get for an apartment with the hotel short term thing.

I travel for work, if there is one near, I will stay there. In the past, most of my stays were 3+ months, I could get a great deal, better than the advertised rate. ( you have to talk to the GM to get a better rate)
get an upscale galleria apartment and use it when you are here and change it out with your girlfriends when they travel down. it will pay for itself based upon the sheer number of regulars versus hotels and trouble booking during conventions.
Would love if you had an apt.
I prefer hotels Maddie. Apartments come with nosy neighbors.
I like the apartment idea : )
I vote for an apartment around Westchase. Yes, if you can arrange to share with your reliable friends, it is a plus. Selecting the best location ( isolated) within the complex will add to safety.
I prefer a suites type hotel room or an apartment that has a somewhat private entry. Many of the Houston Ladies share an apartment. If an apartment, it needs to be nice enough that the client feels safe. A well known traveling provider always books a nice suite room near the Galleria.
Apartment for sure.
If you are traveling, the apartment style hotel suites... they are safe, they are RARELY located in bad areas..and most all of them are not associated with "hot spots" aka the patel inn's that are useful in the hobby.. once they get known, they seem to stay on the watch list (see THIS thread)
Of course the fucktards are going to say apartment, many are not smart enough to thinck of an excuse why they would be seen at a hotel. The thing is about an apartment the rent is due every month. MM needs to figure out what that new overhead will cost her, considering the areas mentioned she will looking at $800-1300 a month, then there is the cost of utilities and insurance (many complexes require insurance on all apartments). How many sessions needs to be completed prior to making any money from that apartment?

Basically her overhead will at least double with new apartment. That means at least twice as many sessions have to be completed prior to bancking any money. If the phone does not ring there is no chance of making any money. Something to thinck about...
Of course the fucktards are going to say apartment, many are not smart enough to thinck of an excuse why they would be seen at a hotel. The thing is about an apartment the rent is due every month. MM needs to figure out what that new overhead will cost her, considering the areas mentioned she will looking at $800-1300 a month, then there is the cost of utilities and insurance (many complexes require insurance on all apartments). How many sessions needs to be completed prior to making any money from that apartment?

Basically her overhead will at least double with new apartment. That means at least twice as many sessions have to be completed prior to bancking any money. If the phone does not ring there is no chance of making any money. Something to thinck about... Originally Posted by pyramider
I agree with you to a point, pyramider, but I audited my expenses back when I was renting a hotel suite by the night, then the week, shopped rentals in my chosen area, checked with utility companies, and getting my current apartment (which has been pointed out in my reviews as being quite amenable), even with electric, cable, and insurance, cost about the same as the hotel. It has worked out splendidly, and given me the freedom to express my wicked wench Irish style. It's nicely decorated, and there's that fabulous 4-poster iron bed, private garden courtyard, and fully-stocked bar.

However, having so much there of a personal nature prevents me from feeling safe sharing it with anybody else (they'd drink up all my booze!), definitely a drawback at times when I cannot entertain as I'd like. I had to be out of town nearly the entire month of December, and while I made expenses, I was worried about my place being vacant so much. Had to send someone down to check on it, water the plants, collect my mail. I've never had a problem with the nosy since I don't see enough gentleman to attract attention, and I have a cover story in place with the management to explain the visitors I do have.

As Moto mentioned, when obtaining an apartment you do have to consider who among the neighbors and staff might be watching, as well as the overall environment and your estimated pedestrian traffic, even how thoroughly the office keeps track of cars using your entry code at a gated complex. Numerous gentlemen calling upon one provider at all hours (or to make it more complicated, multiple ladies splitting a unit) will be hard to explain at a decent complex, and if it isn't noticed, it's not the kind of place that's well-kept or safe to begin with, so many gents won't feel confident about returning.

Under the OP's circumstances, I'm with those who recommend that she stay in a suite at a nice hotel. She will save the rather substantial cost of initial set-up (deposits, decor, furnishings); there's less attention to comings and goings; no concerns over what happens to her stuff when she can't be there; no need to share and work out the subsequent schedule; plus there's that wonderful thing called MAID SERVICE. I do it, but I have enough to clean already at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge. I hate vacuuming, dusting, laundry, trash patrol, and scrubbing toilets at TWO places. (Has been suggested that I find myself a willing sub boy to do it FOR me at the apartment, but that just doesn't sit well with being GFE. Any volunteer BFE appreciated. )
There is an in-between option. Please PM me for details, ladies.
an apartment is always best
I do it, but I have enough to clean already at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge. I hate vacuuming, dusting, laundry, trash patrol, and scrubbing toilets at TWO places. (Has been suggested that I find myself a willing sub boy to do it FOR me at the apartment, but that just doesn't sit well with being GFE. Any volunteer BFE appreciated. )
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

BFE excludes the cleaning of toilets and general cleaning ... ijs. I don't make the rules but I follow them.