Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://binghamton.skipthegames.com/...o/952049485330
City: Binghamton
State: New York
Address: North Side (556 & 1)
Hair Length and Color: Black Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Is older looking than the face pictures show. Rest of body is accurate, although no clothes came off. Is chubby, about 5'4".
Recommendation: No
Sigh, the perils of the hobby for us.
You made the hard but smart choice man, ain't worth 100 for what it could turn into.
I have been lucky, some of my choices are fun to talk about in the past but could have ended up so much different. Good call
My friend would hang around until dark, scope the area, and fun begins outside
  • disp6
  • 03-14-2020, 02:29 PM
So, because no activities took place, no PA. I wish the mods and rule makers would understand that these types of reviews are more useful sometimes than those with activities. Of course, for the Binghamton wasteland being robbed seems to be the normal activity any more. Wake up mods, there was activity; I was robbed.
So, because no activities took place, no PA. I wish the mods and rule makers would understand that these types of reviews are more useful sometimes than those with activities. Of course, for the Binghamton wasteland being robbed seems to be the normal activity any more. Wake up mods, there was activity; I was robbed. Originally Posted by disp6
yep this is why this site has become a farce and noone wants to share info on this board anymore. social media or in private message is the way to get info out

cant do no alert, cant talk about things that need to be talked about, so dont bother anymore they got what they want a board that is not full of info anymore

gman are you even listening
So, because no activities took place, no PA.

Wake up mods, there was activity; I was robbed. Originally Posted by disp6
So, because no activities took place, no PA. I wish the mods and rule makers would understand that these types of reviews are more useful sometimes than those with activities. Of course, for the Binghamton wasteland being robbed seems to be the normal activity any more. Wake up mods, there was activity; I was robbed. Originally Posted by disp6

Perhaps if u added that u grabbed her ass or something u woulda qualified. Try to add that or a kiss next time and see if they accept that for PA
I would have to agree whole heartedly. These kind of reviews are very important and while not a successful visit, they are a very PA worthy post.

Can't a mod ask about changing this rule to the ECCIE management?
  • disp6
  • 03-19-2020, 09:35 AM
She is now advertising with the name Lala and phone number of 607-223-2870. https://binghamton.skipthegames.com/...o/251259316321
keep on her!!
the little slut