First time back in a year but I'm looking forward to it....

In light of the Covid-19 crap, the protesting and any and everything else.... what part of Houston is the safest place for a girl to stay? Hopefully I can catch up with some old friends and make some new ones ... I'll be arriving in the next few days ...
We don't do that protesting crap here. This.... Is.... Texas!!!
The Suburbs. Enjoy your stay and have safe travels!
yeah im coming back too. First time home in a year. But I can't post it. Theyll infraction me even if I just ask where a good restaurant is. If I say ill be arriving in a few days or ill be there this week. Boom they infraction me and take it down. . Hope you enjoy your trip home
^^^^ They shouldn't anymore, they allow the other girls to post. If they take your shit down and give you an "infraction", those other hookers should receive the same treatment.

Have safe travels back home and stay well hon
Yep i messaged them and turns out its bc someone keeps reporting my posts. They said if its not reported they do nothing. So now I know for sure ive been straight bullied the last 2 years on here. bc no matter what I put they take it away amd give me a warning or an infraction. And thanks you im so excited to come home.
^^^^ They shouldn't anymore, they allow the other girls to post. If they take your shit down and give you an "infraction", those other hookers should receive the same treatment.

Have safe travels back home and stay well hon Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
^^^
I would not mind being smothered by that ass

Carry on

{staff edit- CK- image violation}
^Still doing it wrong.

And where's my popcawn ?

Over/under on how long it takes before CK takes that image down ?