Do the Gents Subscribe to Mailing List on a Lady's Website?

Nope. I never would. IDK why any guy would, as a matter of fact.

I get enough shitmail w/o inviting more. Hope I didn't offend anyone.
I read in a marketing strategies book that having a mailing list was good for business and that it was a great way to catch buyers if not now definitely later.

I get enough shitmail w/o inviting more. Hope I didn't offend anyone. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Well damn I have over 400 mailing list members all sorted by different cities/states. It helps for when I'm touring. I don't spend a lot on advertising because of this. I say, it's smart on the ladies part. Anyone that doesn't have a mailing list is losing out on a lost of business. So why would any guy subscribe? I must be something special .
I have alot of clients on my mailing list...there has never been a problem
I use it to inform of my schedule because alot of guys don't have any other way to keep up with me
I have a mailing list and have found it to be very helpful while touring and for specials
I have lots an lots of fans subscribed to my mailing list an I find it so helpful for me when touring or home. They get first word on new pics an traveling info. Its a sort of way of keeping up with me.
I subscribe to a few girls mailing lists. Only the interesting one's that update daily and have interesting stuff to share. Then again, I have more time on my hands than most.
I subscribe to a few girls mailing lists. Only the interesting one's that update daily and have interesting stuff to share. Then again, I have more time on my hands than most. Originally Posted by Shayla
OMG. I saw you subscribed to mine. I had a big smile on my face when I saw that hehehe
Definitely.

Mailing list by city and a newsletter. Mailing list gets first heads up when I travel through their area & any specials I might be running and the "I'm in the mood for ___ today." alerts. Sometimes I don't even need to advertise a city. I'll even hold putting up ads until I firm up appts from my mailing list. Mailing list gets first priority on date & times.
I have not and do not expect that I ever will. But then I am just one guy. It is not a turn off like a paid membership to a web site.
OMG. I saw you subscribed to mine. I had a big smile on my face when I saw that hehehe Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I sure did.
I'd not say never, I'm unsure if I want a second email account, I'd need to check.

I get enough shitmail w/o inviting more. Hope I didn't offend anyone. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Hers would get lost in the adverts, etc.
I get enough email but I wouldn't mind joining Naomi site just to get a smile outta her would make my day
Yeah, I've got quite a few subscribers. Like Babee I have a mailing list for each city I visit and a monthly mailer I send out to all members. I would recommend it for any lady.