storm

so do ya think after the few days of inactivity the providers come down in price due to necessity?
  • Saige
  • 01-07-2014, 05:26 PM
Nope. Yat least not me?!!!! That's niiiiie lol
  • Tiger
  • 01-07-2014, 05:34 PM
Most people could survive a storm without having to run to the store and get milk and bread, I believe most providers can easily withstand a few days without any company.
Many guys had to cancel appointments. So there is backed up demand. (Pun intended.)
Got a text from a provider I know offering 1/2 off.
just wondering cuz ya know pt takes hild even when not evident
I actually stopped offering local specials because I have to shovel and salt and yada yada yada. So I actually cost more in winter.
For my last trip to Syracuse I got snowed in and had to cancel which made me feel like shit because I am extremely reliable with awesome TCB skills which Gents depend on. Since I had to cancel, tomorrow when we go back to Syracuse we are doing the lowest specials ever to make up for inconveniencing Gents and ruining their schedules=( This is a customer service line of work, it's owning a business, when you mess up you make it right. I demand a certain amount of prebooks before I will make a trip, so it's only right that I really take care of them for canceling after they went out of their way for me.
In this hobby one hand washes the other.
I actually stopped offering local specials because I have to shovel and salt and yada yada yada. So I actually cost more in winter.
For my last trip to Syracuse I got snowed in and had to cancel which made me feel like shit because I am extremely reliable with awesome TCB skills which Gents depend on. Since I had to cancel, tomorrow when we go back to Syracuse we are doing the lowest specials ever to make up for inconveniencing Gents and ruining their schedules=( This is a customer service line of work, it's owning a business, when you mess up you make it right. I demand a certain amount of prebooks before I will make a trip, so it's only right that I really take care of them for canceling after they went out of their way for me.
In this hobby one hand washes the other. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Or both hands pat one's self on the back. Not a great thread, turned into a lame thrAD. Can we get some closure on this one? Maybe excessive hubris with intent to lecture as a reason?
Poor Johnny boy Awwww Lmfao
How about you foe me or whatever this site calls it so you don't have to whimper and whine
Poor Johnny boy Awwww Lmfao
How about you foe me or whatever this site calls it so you don't have to whimper and whine Originally Posted by Lexxxy
What ass are you laughing off? I hear its pretty flat, not much to it. You must be all giggled out.
What ass are you laughing off? I hear its pretty flat, not much to it. You must be all giggled out. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
and i hear you confused this site for match.com
I got you a present
What ass are you laughing off? I hear its pretty flat, not much to it. You must be all giggled out. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
How off topic! Are you the new troll?
The salt bill makes prices go up hahahahahahaha! you cant make this stuff up its "owning a business" time for a salt fundraiser jumbo bag must cost a whole $25
No pt here = no desperation lol, enjoying my snow days watching Alaska State Troopers...I feel like I'm there!!!!