Birthday trip!!!

• Saige
  • 01-10-2014, 04:01 AM
I'm going to Syracuse Saturday through Monday.
Not going VP... I have my reasons.
So my birthday is Tues.. and I'm going... by special request.
You all should know that I don't travel.... it's a treat just foe you... although... you should let spoile me instead cuz I'm turning into an old lady
Have a great trip and be safe! Your far from an old lady!
  • Saige
  • 01-10-2014, 05:35 AM
Well BB let it slide, I'll be 29===
From tonawanda to Syracuse, wat a birthday treat!

• Saige
  • 01-10-2014, 06:25 AM
Oh.. JJ.... nys is full of craphole places. Grew up in Syracuse... school buddies live there... and a few gents! ;-)
Happy bday beautiful!!! I know the feeling, i turn 29 in Feb and it sucks at least you're a new provider! Provider years are like dog years i feel like every year I'm a provider ages me at last 5 years so I'm actually a senior citizen or some shit lmao.
treat yourself! Have fun!
  • Saige
  • 01-10-2014, 06:32 AM
Thanks doll!
Oh c'mon gals 29 is youthful, look at the experience you have now, prime of your life! Oh what I would give to be 29 again lol Happy birthday Saige! Enjoy!
Happy Birthday Saige, have a safe and fun trip, 29 is far from old. Make sure you come back, we in buffalo don't want to lose you to Syracuse.
  • Saige
  • 01-10-2014, 02:05 PM
[QUOTE=Peterfitzintight;1054816 848]Happy Birthday Saige, have a safe and fun trip, 29 is far from old. Make sure you come back, we in buffalo don't want to lose you to Syracuse.[/QUOT
I have to come back... my mini skin is here!! Can't lea
  • Saige
  • 01-10-2014, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=Peterfitzintight;1054816 848]Happy Birthday Saige, have a safe and fun trip, 29 is far from old. Make sure you come back, we in buffalo don't want to lose you to Syracuse.[/QUOT
I have to come back... my mini skin is here!! Can't leave My awesome Boy!
Saige- Go out, enjoy and OMG don't fret about turning 29, as I'm having more fun now than I've ever had in my life and I can't even remember being 29. Some days even 39 is hard to recall and on the rough ones even 49, is just a distant memory. Time to leave the office, because it's rapidly approaching that favorite time of the day that Jimmy Buffett sang about, "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" and there's a margo with my name on it. Adios mi amor y feliz cumpleanos.
Oh c'mon gals 29 is youthful, look at the experience you have now, prime of your life! Oh what I would give to be 29 again lol Happy birthday Saige! Enjoy! Originally Posted by Highwayman64
I'll second that. 29 is nothing.
  • Saige
  • 01-10-2014, 05:43 PM
Oh I'm loving it! Especially bc I don't look it... Meh.... maybe in the tit! They almost look like my moms!!
Oh I'm loving it! Especially bc I don't look it... Meh.... maybe in the tit! They almost look like my moms!! Originally Posted by Saige
Mom has a nice rack eh?
(Here's my tasteless comment for the day....)

Duos available?

Enjoy your trip!