Fucking Machine Demo

I am a very lucky girl who was gifted a fucking machine, among other goodies. It is a pretty sensationally overwhelming toy and I’m just getting acquainted with it but I am trying to gauge interest level in seeing such a performance live. I currently don’t upcharge for anything I offer, but with transport, assembly, and pounding, there would be an upcharge to bring out the fucking machine.
a 3 spinner BBQ rotisserie?
It looks like the Ronco Fuck-o-Matic

Sorry have to buy your own 6 class D batteries
That thing looks awfully impersonal to me. js
Yes it can be classified as impersonal. It is very popular within the BDSM community.
Did you get that from PM??

Probably well broken in, if ya dids
Wow. I'm surprised at the lame responses so far. Girl...I'm predicitin yer phone gonna be buzzin of the hook...

Did you get that from PM??

Probably well broken in, if ya dids Originally Posted by Notuagain
did ol grammy (sm)elle helps ...ya writes that?

...sweeeeeeeeeeeet
I love those things!!! Id try it with you!

I have a feeling it would be too loud for a hotel room! Lol
Those are so much fun! Omg! That's awesome girl!
So I guess you can go fuck yourself
Oh my heavens! I've never seen anything like that before in my life. I'm fascinated.
I would love to watch, aa long as i got a turn with you after you were done with the "machine". Then again, after "the machine", you may not want any more cock for the night..lol
Actually the machine isn’t very loud. The girls moaning and cries for mercy, on the otherhand. I brought my civie friend on an overnight last week and oh my god this girl took such a pounding. I need practice before I can take it like her.
What is the return policy ?