City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, BBBJ, RCG, K9, mish
Hair Length and Color: up in a bun, tied with rubber band
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short, petite, a bit of a bootie, but not too much, great attitude
Recommendation: Yes
  • Aoi
  • 02-08-2020, 01:28 PM
I think she is a very attractive woman..I visited her a few times back in her Bali days
Pepsi definitely controls the session!!! Need to tell her what’s up at the beginning. She will make it happen
You are right GR she is a bit controlling but she also doesn’t fight you when you want the session to go a different way and it’s sexy as hell when both are fighting for what you want and both end up getting what they need. I couldn’t resist. We always seem to end up laughing at each other after it’s over which I guess is a good thing. She is so damn MILFY.
  • Aoi
  • 02-09-2020, 11:33 AM
She's got it under control but she's also very compromising when it comes to your needs.
Very accommodating. But I like her to take control and hold on for the ride. You better saddle up!!!
I’ve always found her responsive to whatever approach I need that day.
  • Aoi
  • 02-13-2020, 09:16 PM
Pepsi has the dominant personality that milfs have but she is less scripted also. So you really are not just going to get the standard steps
Pepsi has the dominant personality that milfs have but she is less scripted also. So you really are not just going to get the standard steps Originally Posted by Aoi
Pepsi has a ton of experience and most of her moves are what she thinks you may like but consider this....maybe they are positions that Pepsi enjoys!!!! Food for thought!!!
I trust her to know what she’s doing, and she’s never let me down.