First Juarez trip report - tips and tricks!

So I just spent the weekend in Juarez and hot damn what a weekend it was. I thought I would provide advice for fellow first timers with regards to mongering safely down there.

Getting down there is easy. I drove my car, because I was only going to be parking it in safe places (the motel/hotel) and it only costs $3.50 to pass over the bridge into Mexico and they don't check anything when you come INTO Mexico, only when you leave to go back to the US. Traffic was a little bad, so try to time your trips to avoid rush hour, because rush hour in El Paso is a fucking nightmare. Also the traffic getting back to the US can be really terrible, so leave yourself plenty of time to get across the border on the way back. Customs searched through all my stuff while asking me a bunch of questions about the trip, but I wasn't bringing anything illegal back so no problems were had.

For those of your concerned about safety, it's fine. There are much worse parts of America to be quite honest. As long as you keep your wits about you and don't go roaming around the streets at night on foot, you will be fine. Honestly the vibe I get from a lot of posts about safety feel like y'all are watching too much Fox News. The cartels are not going to fuck with random American tourists, you can relax.

Now, to the main event. The way it works with the La Botique girls is they all have a deal with this Motel Bugambilias (good luck spelling that lol) where you have to meet them there first. It is a sex motel type place but the rooms each have these individual garages where you can park your car and they patrol the parking lot so it is super safe. These girls wouldn't work here if it wasn't. You pay 540 pesos (about $28) for the room for 5 hours, and then you get in touch with a girl via WhatsApp and she pops right over and you two have your fun. Highly recommend trying out as many of these girls as you can afford, they are all hot as hell and have a great attitude. I might write up specific reviews of them in another post. Also, after you have met them once at the Motel Bugambilias, they are usually cool with meeting you at your regular hotel, buy you have to meet them at the motel first, it's like a whole deal the agency and the motel have worked out I think. As for safe nice hotels, I recommend Hotel Lucerna, it is nearby and has extremely nice rooms, it was recommended to me by the first girl I saw.

If anyone has any further questions, I'd be happy to answer what I can.
PS - the roads are total shit so if you drive down, be on constant lookout for big ass potholes, they are everywhere. Drive carefully!
Glad you enjoyed your trip!
Did you try the massage places at all? What sort of questions did the border patrol agents hit you with?
Yeah i do this trip a couple times a year. Get mexican car insurance for a couple days too. Yes the motel is a short time hotel or lovers hotel. Some rooms are good some not so good. The La Boutique girls for the most part are good. The massage girls are hit or miss.
Glad you enjoyed your trip!
Did you try the massage places at all? What sort of questions did the border patrol agents hit you with? Originally Posted by morbidxrabs

Nope, didn't try any massage places. Border questions were just like the typical "what was the purpose of your trip" kind of stuff they just asked a lot of details, I guess hoping for me to trip up and admit I'm actually smuggling cocaine or something lol