What are you most thankful for?

hey guys,

with thanksgiving approaching, I was wondering what you are MOST thankful for?

I am most thankful for my family, friends, & the supportive eccie members here that keep us alive.

What are you most thankful for?
for me its my family and great friends.. and all the good guys and gals i have met here
  • ztonk
  • 11-21-2010, 08:04 PM
I'm thankful for any board discussion that doesn't revolve around Ivory or Leslie Lane...

Seriously though, I'm thankful for having such great hobby friends!
I'm thankful for any board discussion that doesn't revolve around Ivory or Leslie Lane... Originally Posted by ztonk

its a bitch when they pick on your ATFs huh?

I would think you would be thankful there were no witnesses to that little incident with the guy on the bike!
  • Mokoa
  • 11-21-2010, 08:29 PM
Family, friends, the ladies here...

And the fact that my birthdays are still occurring every year.
  • ztonk
  • 11-21-2010, 08:46 PM
I would think you would be thankful there were no witnesses to that little incident with the guy on the bike! Originally Posted by Whispers
I would, but I've been advised by my lawyer to exercise my fifth amendment rights on the matter.
I'm thankful to be Ztonk's lawyer. Thanks to him I hobby overtime!
I'm thankful for my job
On the Hobby Side I'm Thankful for

The Young Pretty Ladies with Poor Money Management Skills that work in the clubs! (How can a girl make $200-$300 a day dancing and always be broke?)

The Dr that told me I had a low Testosterone Level and the one that prescribed the Testerone Therapy (in a matter of weeks my libido has skyrocketed and wood is as good as it was 30 years ago!)

Run-Away-Brides and Frank Sinatra

19yo CoEds that are exploring their sexuality

The effect of the Economy on P4P in the Civvie and Club Sector.

The Network of guys I share information with and the Guys and Ladies that pass as friends in this screwed up little world of ours

On the Personal Side I'm Thankful for

My Grand Children
My Children and the rest of my family
My Health

and Run-Away-Brides and Frank Sinatra
I am thankful and feel like the luckiest guy in the world every time I am with a beautiful woman.
1. Life
2. Family
3. Health
4. Enjoying all of the above

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
  • ezman
  • 11-22-2010, 07:51 AM
Hobby World:
1) I am thankful for having a "safe" place to play, and lots of good-looking women to play with.
2) Having friends in the hobby world to socialize with and share information and experiences.

Personal:
1) Health - I am extremely fortunate to have decent good health. I have lived 13 years longer than my dad did, and still going strong.
2) Son, daughter-in-law, and beautiful granddaughter.
I am thankful for having a big dick,fit body and blue eyes
I am thankful for having a big dick,fit body and blue eyes Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
LMAO...
im thankful for...
my health..even though im young
with our current economy....having two jobs i love
not having kids
women that swallow
friends and family

in that order..
I'm thankful for Ralphey Boy's big dick, fit body, and blue eyes. And his affordable rates.