Look at this

the black guy, top middle pic, looks like an aged Flip Wilson.. I bet he didn't find getting his mug shot funny.

the Chick on the bottom left? OMG, even I wouldn't fuck that, LOL..

the Chick on the bottom row, 4th from the left? looks like she could, and would kick my ass..
  • L.A.
  • 12-09-2016, 09:25 AM
The one on the bottom left looks like something straight out of The Walking Dead.
the black guy, top middle pic, looks like an aged Flip Wilson.. I bet he didn't find getting his mug shot funny.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
He'll probably use the devil-made-me-do-it defense. I wonder if he ever had a session as Geraldine?
He'll probably use the devil-made-me-do-it defense. I wonder if he ever had a session as Geraldine? Originally Posted by filbone
OMG.. I picked up a yellow dress and pumps-wearing "Geraldine", for a 10 minute blow n go on Wilshire Blvd. back in the day! please don't tell me...
  • BLM69
  • 12-09-2016, 11:27 AM
The one on the bottom left looks like something straight out of The Walking Dead. Originally Posted by L.A.
Yeah she does LOL
OMG.. I picked up a yellow dress and pumps-wearing "Geraldine", for a 10 minute blow n go on Wilshire Blvd. back in the day! please don't tell me... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
:ro flmao::roflm ao:
The one on the bottom left looks like something straight out of The Walking Dead. Originally Posted by L.A.
She looks like she has bigger problems than a bust by the popo.
I bet money there is a dirty dog here that would pay to see that Walking Dead chick. Anyone want to fess up?
I saw this news earlier today on Fox4 and thought it odd that a prostitution bust in South Carolina made top headlines in Dallas, Texas.
Slow news day?
This post should be buried in the sandbox. It certainly isn't alert-worthy in DFW.
Not an alert, moved to coed