Homeland Security Covers Up Pedophile Working for Dem Senator Until After Election

More corruption at the highest levels. Sen. Bob Menendez, in a tight race for Florida's senate seat, employed an illegal alien who is a known pedophile. DHS ordered that the illegal alien not be arrested until AFTER the election!

Bastards! Corrupt, incompetent bastards!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...12-12-14-18-16
  • Seedy
  • 12-12-2012, 04:58 PM
No they are all cocksuckers, I keep telling you that.....lmao
And you are right, Seedy. Exactly right!
  • CJ7
  • 12-12-2012, 05:09 PM
I knew it

if we dont get a president that can body guard hot dog stands, police every embassy in the world, and scan for illegal kiddie freaks, this country is going to hell in a handbasket
So you're ok with DHS covering up the pedophile so Menendez could get re-elected, is that right, CBJ7?
  • CJ7
  • 12-12-2012, 05:19 PM
So you're ok with DHS covering up the pedophile so Menendez could get re-elected, is that right, CBJ7? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Im for electing a libertarian president that can be anywhere, and everywhere every second of the day and catch shit from you if he isnt
  • Seedy
  • 12-12-2012, 05:21 PM
I knew it

if we dont get a president that can body guard hot dog stands, police every embassy in the world, and scan for illegal kiddie freaks, this country is going to hell in a handbasket Originally Posted by CJ7
You knew what? Well we have a so-called president, that plays the fu k out of hoops ,golf, vacations, steals the working mans hard earned money to give the the lazy cocksucker, that does not want to work, but sit on their fat fucking lard asses. No we are not asking much.......... fucking lazy good for nothing lying fuck, i have worked more in any one day of my adult life, than that piece of shit has in his entire life. And thats a god damn fact...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 12-12-2012, 05:23 PM
You knew what? Well we have a so-called president, that plays the fu k out of hoops ,golf, vacations, steals the working mans hard earned money to give the the lazy cocksucker, that does not want to work, but sit on their fat fucking lard asses. No we are not asking much.......... fucking lazy good for nothing lying fuck, i have worked more in any one day of my adult life, than that piece of shit has in his entire life. And thats a god damn fact...!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by seedman55

I knew he was sucking cocks thats what
Im for electing a libertarian president that can be anywhere, and everywhere every second of the day and catch shit from you if he isnt Originally Posted by CJ7
Would you reprimand the DHS in any way for this action? Should Big Sis resign? Or should anything happen at all?

This was done solely to assist Menendez' reelection effort, so no one should be held accountable?

You're an idiot, CBJ7, who refuses to answer a direct question.
  • CJ7
  • 12-12-2012, 05:30 PM
Would you reprimand the DHS in any way for this action? Should Big Sis resign? Or should anything happen at all?

This was done solely to assist Menendez' reelection effort, so no one should be held accountable?

You're an idiot, CBJ7, who refuses to answer a direct question. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

youre an idiot that actually thinks my opinion, and yours makes a greasy shit about the entire scenario

You're an idiot, CBJ7, who refuses to answer a direct question. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How do you know that what happened "was done solely to assist Menendez reelection effort"?

It seems odd that the DHS, that rogue agency that you are always bleating about, would be subject to orders from anybody associated with Menendez. You got anything on this or are you just running off at the mouth, as usual?

And that too, is a direct question, so answer it.
Haven't heard about the alleged story, but if it's U.S. Senator, Bob Menendez, he is from New Jersey and didn't have a close race at all. He probably won by about close to 20 points.

The Florida Senate race was Bill Nelson v. Connie Mack. Supposed to be close but it wasn't. Nelson won by probably 11 - 15 points.

I have no idea which election you are referring to, but neither was very close. And if you have the name right instead of the State (which I'd guess is true since Menendez is old and very out of touch with his staff; whereas Nelson is a smart guy, nice, very sharpt and pretty much on top of things) the race was never going to be close. Hell, they could have found Bob in bed with a live girl and it would have increased his margin of victory because it would have made NJ voter think that he was actually alive.
I stand corrected, TTH. You are right. Menendez is from New Jersey, which makes the cover up even more ridiculous. Menendez was not going to lose no matter what.

Thanks for pointing that out, TTH. You were more gentle than many who love to see me make mistakes. But I was referring to Menendez, and he is from New Jersey.
Hell there is a opening for you COG.
Oopps, it is still wrong and just a drop in the bucket ...