hotel thoughts

Hi all. Traveler from MI coming to Austin Aug 8-10 and trying to pick a hotel. I want something close to 6th but not too pricey. Debating holiday inn by the river and the extended stay on 6th.

Will be looking to hang out, tour austin, and hit bars. Don't want to drive and am ok with a cab. Maybe even rent a bike.

I am just shy of 40 and travel a lot for work, not nuts about a dump hotel but want a good location. Never been to Austin but have heard great things and want to check it out

Any thoughts? Or reccomendations on what to do?

Ps. Any hobbyists looking for private location could use my room as long as you are ok with me watching.
downtown offers 3 stars to 5 stars, about $100-250 a night
Hi all. Traveler from MI coming to Austin Aug 8-10 and trying to pick a hotel. I want something close to 6th but not too pricey. Debating holiday inn by the river and the extended stay on 6th.

Will be looking to hang out, tour austin, and hit bars. Don't want to drive and am ok with a cab. Maybe even rent a bike.

I am just shy of 40 and travel a lot for work, not nuts about a dump hotel but want a good location. Never been to Austin but have heard great things and want to check it out

Any thoughts? Or reccomendations on what to do?

Ps. Any hobbyists looking for private location could use my room as long as you are ok with me watching. Originally Posted by denvertrip2011

I would go for the Holiday Inn. They also have shuttle van to take their guests downtown, etc.

sixx

Originally Posted by denvertrip2011
If you are a member, you might use CAR2GO.COM for your running around.
It takes more than a day to get the member card, but if you have time it's a good way to go, that is if your willing to drive a Smart Car. You can pick one up, and drop it off, pretty much anywhere downtown and it comes with insurance, gas, and is inexpensive for the "free-roamer".
Welcome to Austin!

I do quite a bit of outcall massage. Although I don't massage on the bed unless requested, the beds at The Omini and The Driskill I think are the best. Not to mention the cleanest rooms. They can be a bit pricey though. The Hyatt Regency is good as well as The Radisson Hotel & Suites Austin Downtown. But the beds at the Hilton on 500 east 4th, are awful...Unless you enjoy sleeping on something the consistency of pudding!

Don't forget to bring your flip flops!
pm sent earlier...

have fun baby!