Doubles

I'm contemplating a doing a doubles session soon.

How important do you think it is to have seen BOTH courtesans BCD (1 on 1) prior to the doubles session?
I don't see that it would be that important to see both ladies BCD 1-on-1. I've been in doubles sessions where the guy has only been with one of us before and also been in some where the guy has been with neither of us in advance.
But you may need to do your homework and make sure that the ladies are ok with what you are looking for.
All of my doubles sessions are straight with all of the focus on the guys since I'm completely straight. If you want girl on girl action then you may want to make sure of that up front. And make sure that the ladies are into each other if you want that as well. I could only imagine the disappointment going into a session where you are expecting girl on girl but that the ladies are straight or going into a session where you wanted to be pampered and spoiled by the 2 ladies only to have them going a it together and you mainly watch.
My best experience is to know one of the ladies very well, then let her invite one of her provider friends... Bonus points if they are bisexual.
I haven't had a steady "doubles partner" in a very long time, so most of my group play tends to be the sort where I'm more hobbyist than provider. From my experience, the hottest groups include a pivot person (someone who has independently fucked both parties before). Sometimes I'm that pivot person, sometimes it's the dude. If a dude friend is bringing in a gal, it's someone he knows I'll like and play well with...someone I know he likes. If I bring in a gal to dude friends, it's because I've played with her before and enjoyed myself and know that he'd enjoy her. With our powers combined, etc. etc. Too many strangers is weird for me, but some people get off on that sort of weird.
When I spoke to Jules Milano about doubles, I'm gonna let her pick the third. I think the ladies being attracted to one another is too important.
All my doubles triples and quads always had a mistry lady, makes it very exciting. Multies with ladies you've been with before is great, beast are when the two ladies are new to each other 😁

IB
If and when, I'll leave the decision up to the provider I contact about the requested doubles first for a few reasons: 1) Her comfort level with the other provider will make the session smoother and more enjoyable for all three participants; 2) I agree with the "Pivot Theory" propounded earlier in this thread; 3) a little mystery is exciting and intoxicating (even if you've seen the provider and just did not know that she was going to be the third); 4) it puts one individual in charge of the affair and the logistics incident thereto; 5) It gives you more flexibility and a better chance at a doubles session - if one potential provider is occupied and cannot participate, another may be contacted and you don't / won't even know about it.......you just show up to the party that has been planned and executed for you.....sounds really nice now that I mention it....

A few words of reasoned suggestion (as I have not done a doubles yet): make sure that if you let the other provider plan it that she knows generally what you are looking for in the other provider and the experience itself - it will be different from client to client. In my little perverted head I'd like to watch the ladies for a while....kissing tenderly, caressing....making intimate noises...... then join in after a while. Goddammit! got a chubby just thinking about it.

If I get the nerve up to ever do it, I'll write another one of my EPIC reviews....I'm joking there, never reviewing again in my life thanks to all of the REALLY FRIENDLY pm's and comments I received after the first one.

-Nilla (Fucking Play Nice!!!)
If I get the nerve up to ever do it, I'll write another one of my EPIC reviews....I'm joking there, never reviewing again in my life thanks to all of the REALLY FRIENDLY pm's and comments I received after the first one. Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
Aw, c'mon 'Nilla, don't let the haters get you down!

Just one more?
  • HUMP!
  • 06-27-2015, 08:25 PM
Either, both ladies know each other or have the one pick the other. I'm sure there are success stories of both ladies not having known each other, but have heard of several unpleasant or meh meetings, that way.
PHP Code:
http://eccie.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=429897&stc=1&d=1435493202 

IN
I'm contemplating a doing a doubles session soon.

How important do you think it is to have seen BOTH courtesans BCD (1 on 1) prior to the doubles session? Originally Posted by readysetgo12
RSG--You must be very cool with one of the ladies you chose, and should know the other lady. You know who I would recommend and then any lady she would chose for you would be a fantastic experience for all.

Recommend that you ensure both ladies be open to full bi-sexual play. I have done doubles with mystery lady once and it was very exciting experience.

Feel free to PM me for details that I will not make public.
If I get the nerve up to ever do it, I'll write another one of my EPIC reviews....I'm joking there, never reviewing again in my life thanks to all of the REALLY FRIENDLY pm's and comments I received after the first one.

-Nilla (Fucking Play Nice!!!) Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
Nilla, welcome to the board. I already appreciate your manners; we need more like you(and me) on here. My first review got jumped too; as did my first review on ASPD. Fuck the haters. If you feel like you're contributing, post it. Take note next time that while some jackass may make a sneery critical comment, if the post views keep going up, your post gave somebody some valuable info. I already feel like I don't have to tell you this, but as you gain momentum on the board, don't perpetuate the bad treatment you received from a few assholes; instead, remember comments like this, and buoy up those new members so they continue to contribute and promote the ideal that this board was intended to be, not what a few bad apples make it appear to be. Happy hunting!
Thanks for all the feedback guys and gals. I really appreciate it.