Got dumped and thought I wouldnt care

Ok so I have had a girlfriend for about 6 years or so, and I really thought it was a convience thing. I have told her if she ever found someone unattached she should go for it. Well holy crap she did just that. At first I was happy for her (2 days ago) now I am really conflicted. I am a little pissed (shouldnt be). A little hurt (also shouldnt be). Finally now that she is gone I want her back. Strange since I have been trying to find a way to dump her for a year or more. What the hell is wrong with me? (please just concerning this thread). One good session should put me right.
So the reason for the tread is to get feedback on break ups.

I also need someone for a little grudge session.
  • Trey
  • 07-11-2012, 08:04 AM
You're pissed because someone is hitting your pussy. Any guy would be even if we say we don't care. Getting some strange helps for a day. It will take a bit to get over six years.
Find someone for that grudge fuck and get the fuck over that bitch.
The grass isn't always greener on the other side. I got dumped recently for a younger guy but he's a rabbit fucker so she still comes over when she wants a good long fuck. Give it a while...you might end up with your freedom and good steady regular pussy...
We all want to de the Dumper not the Dumpee....
  • Rezo
  • 07-11-2012, 08:46 AM
True dat, CB. Just ask someone like Monica Fox or BumpyDeek about each perspective.
You're sad cause you knew she would always be there, and you didn't really think she'd bounce. Now that your toy is gone you're sad. You'll get over it. It'll take more than one grudge fuck though.
So you're a normal person having normal emotions. Congrats. It'll pass.
I had the same thing happen to me with a SB. All was great for over a year, then all of the sudden she mets a younger single guy and moves in with him. Now she will not even talk to me....sad cycle of life
You really don't know how you really feel
Until its gone. Then it's too late.
Aww, poor baby.
I'll help ya' get over her! *BoW cHiCkA ChIcKa WoW wOw*
My UTR just got her a new job so no more playing I was hurt but wished her well and told her I would miss her but that I hoped she did well .
Then I remembered that her sister provides hot damn I asked her about her sister and she set me up with her sister ...me likey
Like devin the dude say it going to be tough love