help

So I am not one to try to ask for any help but I have been left with no choice.
As many of you know I have my kittys, well ones been sick so I took him to vet tonight and they found a mass either cancer or he ate something thats blocking him, I didnt have enough for xrays to see which so they wouldnt give him one, I need help with anyone that knows about a vet here in austin that will take payments for bigger issues, or anything. Not to mention the lady made me feel like shit when I left saying if I dont get this taken care of something could rupture, but yet I didnt have all themoney on me so they wouldnt help him or me.
I dont want my cat to die, hes a baby hes only 5 months old and since I dont have my kids here my cats are my kids and this is horrible to me. Please anyone with anything helpful please send me a pm or something. I will also be very up and willing to take appts all night until I get this taken care of ........ By the way his name is Jesse .
Hes gonna need surgry regardless that why I need help with everything like a good vet that will work with me
Moved to proper Forum

Spacemtn
Not sure if this will be an option for you - but Care Credit is a health type credit card that is taken by dentists and vets and often have no interest periods.
Poor kitty!
I tried my credit wasnt good enough I am lost and I feel helpless its like when your kids are sick and you feel bad cause you cant help or take the pain away, so I have been cuddling him and he got a bath which actually my cats like cause I do it so often lol and been rubbing his tummy since he loves that too, lots of cuddling. I refuse to let something happen to him hes so cute and loves attention and being carried like a baby, he doesnt deserve this at all
I tried my credit wasnt good enough I am lost and I feel helpless its like when your kids are sick and you feel bad cause you cant help or take the pain away, so I have been cuddling him and he got a bath which actually my cats like cause I do it so often lol and been rubbing his tummy since he loves that too, lots of cuddling. I refuse to let something happen to him hes so cute and loves attention and being carried like a baby, he doesnt deserve this at all Originally Posted by shayla84
At one time, someone mentioned something about an "animal rescue" organization. That's about all I know about it, though.
Try animal trustees of Austin.
Try Balcones animal hospital. It's way up north on Mcneil Dr. but the vets are Dr. Wood and his son and they are fantastic. Much less expensive than other places and they really give a damn. I do believe they will allow payments. They helped me out years ago when I was in a bind and my pooch needed an operation. Please, if any other folks use them please treat them right. It's so hard now days to find someone that gives a damn I would hate to see them taken advantage of.
(512) 258-4139
6909 McNeil Drive
I just sent you.a pm sweetie with the one I use.
Thank you all, I know to some its just a cat but when there all you have there family so I appreciate all the help that has been given from the bottom of my heart.
+1, I was just going to say that!!!!
And of course there are Animal Trustees of Austin and Emancipet.

Try Balcones animal hospital. It's way up north on Mcneil Dr. but the vets are Dr. Wood and his son and they are fantastic. Much less expensive than other places and they really give a damn. I do believe they will allow payments. They helped me out years ago when I was in a bind and my pooch needed an operation. Please, if any other folks use them please treat them right. It's so hard now days to find someone that gives a damn I would hate to see them taken advantage of.
(512) 258-4139
6909 McNeil Drive Originally Posted by nickjaguar
Awwwww poor baby good luck shayla.
Take it to keep austin pets alive. Its no kill and theyll help it.
South Congress Veterinary Clinic, Dr Hardesty there is good and Fair priced. Also Lone Star vet hospital is inexpensive... dr Rogers there is a trip