Date: 12/11/2018
Name: AllyBliss
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: allybliss90@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=464533
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: North West Area Residence
Activities: GFE/DFK, BBBJ looking down at her eyes, then BBBJ lightly FIA, then BBBJ into a 69 with cim finish. Hydrate, chat, petting, DFK, lovely tits all in my face, Cowgirl and vigorous K9. I mean vigorous- she can hold those hips wide and arch her back to really get deep.
Hair Length and Color: black, curls at the end that break just above her nipples. So hot
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She is not what I would call a BBW. She is tall. I loved watching up her skirt as she went up the stairs. She is thick in the middle, but long legs, thick firm breasts, responsive nipples, dick sucking lips that raised hairs on my neck with the first kiss. Very smart girl, lovely voice, smooth skin, tan. I jewel of SA.
Recommendation: Yes
Date: 12/11/2018
Name: AllyBliss
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: allybliss90@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=464533
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: North West Area Residence
Activities: GFE/DFK, BBBJ looking down at her eyes, then BBBJ lightly FIA, then BBBJ into a 69 with cim finish. Hydrate, chat, petting, DFK, lovely tits all in my face, Cowgirl and vigorous K9. I mean vigorous- she can hold those hips wide and arch her back to really get deep.
Hair Length and Color: black, curls at the end that break just above her nipples. So hot
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She is not what I would call a BBW. She is tall. I loved watching up her skirt as she went up the stairs. She is thick in the middle, but long legs, thick firm breasts, responsive nipples, dick sucking lips that raised hairs on my neck with the first kiss. Very smart girl, lovely voice, smooth skin, tan. I jewel of SA.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by LizardBrain

She is a great addition to the SATX hobby scene.
Looks like a spinner from behind? Dude, you need some glasses or your just trippin.
Looks like a spinner from behind? Dude, you need some glasses or your just trippin. Originally Posted by thesound45
I got a laugh out of that too. I’ve seen her a couple times and actually think she is wonderful. But she is no spinner from any angle. I wish we could just keep reality in these reviews.
Not a spinner, are you kidding me???
No Greek. I ask every time. Lol
Might schedule something with her ahe always has good specials going on.
She doesn't even pretend to be a spinner....