Blue lives matter

Yes they do matter! During these bad times when the police are being blamed for everything. Take time out next time you see a law enforcement officer and thank them for their service!
I did so today and bought the 3 police officers lunch.
  • oeb11
  • 06-08-2020, 06:13 PM
WD - Amen!!!
Good post.
Yes they do matter! During these bad times when the police are being blamed for everything. Take time out next time you see a law enforcement officer and thank them for their service!
I did so today and bought the 3 police officers lunch. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Did you have to pay full price or get their 50% discount fare?
did you know that the company that runs the blue lives matter website

is shutting it down due to demands of their employees

https://nypost.com/2020/06/06/maven-...atter-website/
did you know that the company that runs the blue lives matter website

is shutting it down due to demands of their employees

https://nypost.com/2020/06/06/maven-...atter-website/ Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Very sad! All law enforcement have to live with the fear of not coming home after their shifts! As do their families! They have very tough jobs that few are tempered for. Some of their decisions have to be made at a split second. I doubt most of the population could do it, and get it right as often as they do! Thats what is hardly ever reported.
I wonder of these rioters and protesters have ever given any of this any thought at all! If they had these protests would be next to nothing.
The "authoritarianism" being displayed by the Left is on steroids, achieving what the far right could never have achieved. I was once afraid of the "religious right" until it dawned on me that Pat Robertson or anybody like him would never become President so I stopped worrying about it. Now,writers, editors, the op-ed editor of the Times forced out by staffers for publishing the op-ed of a sitting Republican Senator.

Anybody not bowing to the new religion of BLM will have to go. How far will this spread? Will Republicans and Independents be able to stop what is happening? I have my doubts.

What will the Women's movement think about no more police to save women from their abusers? What will small business owners think about abolishing the police? Could this really be the path we are going to take?

When a female member of the Minneapolis.City Council was asked the question who will come when you call 911, the answer was

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-police.html

'What if, in the middle of the night, my home is broken into. Who do I call?' CNN’s Alisyn Camerota asked.
'Yes, I mean I hear that loud and clear from a lot of my neighbors, and myself, too, and I know that that comes from a place of privilege,' Bender replied.
WTF does that mean?

Is she suggesting that only White women make those calls? Expecting help from police when you are White is a previledge that Blacks don't have?

Have we completely lost our minds in this country? I think the answer is becoming YES, we have.

'What if, in the middle of the night, my home is broken into. Who do I call?' CNN’s Alisyn Camerota asked.
'Yes, I mean I hear that loud and clear from a lot of my neighbors, and myself, too, and I know that that comes from a place of privilege,' Bender replied.
WTF does that mean?

. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

wtf the it means is she's a total idiot without any understanding but she sure wants to be virtuous looking
  • oeb11
  • 06-09-2020, 02:49 PM
Black racism against white foks - is the DPST flavor d' Jour!

If U ain't condemning white folks for being born "White privilege" - U ain't voting for Biden!

9500- Let's Pose U a question - do Blue Lives matter at all to U-or are they just symbols of racist Oppression to be put down by anti-fa as criminals enforcing a Criminal cabal against U, DPST's , and all non-White races. ????
Anyone who read u already knows the answer.