reflections...

I just wanted to give a BIG kuddos to our mods on here...thanks for keeping the schoolyard safe!!!

And a thanks to the hobbyists and providers on here....we are all in this together so we gotta be good schoolchildren and play nice and helpful to each other!!!!

I have been around a long time lol..and I love this life and the people I have met!!

I luv all yall....whether yall like me or not!!!

I have had some interesting experiences and learned alot on the journey... keep eye out for my "book" one day LOL!!

A couple funny experiences for my book:
in new mexico i had an indian gent w hair to his butt..It was beautiful and thick.. he would give me a back n body massage using only his hair!!
and
in missoula montana i had to keep a suitcase w extra clothes in my car..the agency didnt screen,so sometimes i would ditch out of an outcall half-dressed!

share some of your stories

This board needs to be fun again!!!!!
Great stories. Let's hear some more.
Lol I love it, I think if we all wrote a book, we would all make millions! ��I’ll be on the look out for your book
My favorite experience in the hobby was going to a private party and learning playing actually occurs at the parties.

I would watch her go into the bathroom, some noise would be heard, and shortly both would emerge, him with a smile, her with freshly applied lipstick.

The same provider at a different party walked around the room and let all the guys know an gang bang was to take place that night (for a fee). After dinner, she came downstairs in a corset, stilletos, thigh highs, and a short skirt. The look of the other providers at the party was priceless.

Me being a newby and unaware of what can go on didn't bring any cash, so I did not participate, but went up stairs and was impressed she could ke guys happy.

My favorite experience has occurred multiple times at a hobby related events at a bar. Getting CIM BJ's out in the parking lot. Going back in to find the lip stick smudges.