Sky Spa Question

Hey everyone! Long time lurker and hobbiest. I have never been to Sky Spa and thinking about giving it a try. Was hoping someone could tell me what the current rate is. Thanks in advance!
This information would be reserved for Premium Access Members and would have to be in private tags.

The Dr
So much for being an informational board for the hobby.
If you can't afford $25 for 2 weeks of Premium, you can't afford Sky either.
So much for being an informational board for the hobby. Originally Posted by Looker151
All too often people don’t know or forget what ECCIE actually stands for
don't kid yourself, eccie.net is a business and all they care about is the fucking money
don't kid yourself, eccie.net is a business and all they care about is the fucking money Originally Posted by jmichael
I always find it funny when people want a site to operate as a charity and ignore their own rules.

Do you work for free? It is their site (which does cost money to run / host) and their rules.

As to the OP's question - Lusty said it best - if you can't afford $25 for 2 weeks of Premium, you can't afford Sky either.
If you can't afford $25, post a review. I'm assuming if you're on here, you've been SOMEWHERE by now. Don't expect people to contribute to you if you aren't going to contribute to them.
I can afford it. I just choose not to pay because I don't care about most of the details of these encounters. Just figured id see what the average tip was these days so that way Im not overtipping and increasing expectations from providers.
Never tried Sky, but gonna carry 3 bills in and see what that gets me.
So much for being an informational board for the hobby. Originally Posted by Looker151
This is a political discussion board now.
Hey everyone! Long time lurker and hobbiest. I have never been to Sky Spa and thinking about giving it a try. Was hoping someone could tell me what the current rate is. Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by napster_d2
... Ye Christ! ... Why do you lads gotta piss all-over
the joey fellow? ... Show some respect for the OP
and not be so judge-mental... We Australians surely
happen to be friendly people - and I will offour
some advice to this joey-in-the-woods bloke.

... Napster, instead-of being concerned with rates
- why not just have a go there anyway... Let the
House-Mum or whomever answers the door tell ya
the door fee when you creep up the stair.

And when doin' the table-shower - don't be lettin' off
with loud boofters and rank farts... Make sure to
mind yer ways and bring yer courtly manners with you.

And since it's your first time there - let THEM
lead the way with everything.

#### Salty
Rates are about the same as Kyoto. You can p m me if ya want.
Never tried Sky, but gonna carry 3 bills in and see what that gets me. Originally Posted by ezedge
Please don't. You have PA so you know that's way over the going rate.