What happened...

Ok, I'm posting this because I have 50 unread messages in my inbox and I don't want to leave anyone out.

I didn't go anywhere. I'm leaving for work in 20 min. You all gotta use my email at minkatpa@gmail.com .

I just stopped advertising because 1. I have plenty of clients with whom I've come to depend upon for some actual stability in life and

2. I'm not going on tryst so I can list a gajillion dollars as my rate required to do something I love . Anybody who's met me will tell ya, I'm in the right profession. Lol.

Thirdly. After a decade's worth of consideration , I'm not granting access to some old ignorant-ass trifling " read all the shit you said here during your discovery phase" discord server or any other bullshit.

And no, please don't ask for my number, because a few people ruined it for everyone else. Sorry. I give it up when weve met or are about to.

I don't do deposits or any nonsense that makes anyone jump through hoops. This profession is all really intimate and if I feel like I need a deposit for nothing so I think you'll show, then I don't think I wanna be alone in a secluded place with you.

I know you'll show. You're stupid not to. IF I'm you're type. I'm not one who's interested in fancy dinners and façades. I'm who you call when you wanna feel fucking incredible and then be left tf alone and you're trying to find someone who's more than happy with that.

Oh, and don't ask me shit unless you say you want me to lie or you want the truth. I don't have the attention span to keep a bunch of bullshit straight.
2. I'm not going on tryst so I can list a gajillion dollars as my rate required to do something I love . Anybody who's met me will tell ya, I'm in the right profession. Lol.

I don't do deposits or any nonsense that makes anyone jump through hoops. This profession is all really intimate and if I feel like I need a deposit for nothing so I think you'll show, then I don't think I wanna be alone in a secluded place with you.
Originally Posted by Minka Fox
Have to applaud your honesty and calling out the bullshit of the silly Tryst rates along with nonsense deposits and hoops. That is likely one reason why you have plenty of clients and no need to advertise. Kudos to you
Well said Minka