Your next username

Post them here, so we all kno who the fug u is! Multiple handles are a plus!! If your join date is getting old, or you're tired of your 2009/10 moniker, consider something fresh and exciting!

JOSELUCY? Try harder!!
ihaveOCDandADD

but why bother
ihaveOCDandADD

but why bother Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
It's a perfect combination OCD & ADD. Everything has to be just right but not for very long.
AnnaMolly, Carrot top, Ginger Snaps, Scarlet Harlot, Bar Wench, BigBoyToy, NuffSaid, LargeInCharge, Busty Bimbo... It was so hard to just pick Lexxxy but it was already a nickname so I stuck with it.
On behalf of Savannah Sweets:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...86&postcount=7 Originally Posted by jackfengshui
is she blond and keeps forgetting password
or to many blows to the brain from being facefucked and forgetting password

just askin
I was going to make a new handle from a different part of the country but then I figured I'd have to go learn about some other area so people didn't think it was strange I suddenly knew all these girls in my new area without ever having done a review in the old area and then I forgot where I was in the first place. Is it dinner yet?
"pg" because I am tired of typing "Pineappleguy" on my smartphone.
"pg" because I am tired of typing "Pineappleguy" on my smartphone. Originally Posted by pineappleguy
You might as well.
was that "going" or "gone"
UltimateDonor, Frozenspecimen something like that.

staff edit by BB: outing removed

has a nice ring to it
BigDickMcGee

I used to use an electrician named Dick Hammer. Always loved his name.
Dyslexxxia
  • MC
  • 02-21-2014, 11:31 AM
The Walkin' Dude