At what point does something become a fetish?

I'm wondering at what piont finding something attractive or desirable becomes a fetish. Case in point, I spend a lot of time in the gym and I've begun finding the combination of ponytail and yoga pants so distracting as to interfere with my lifting. Of course I've always ntoiced attractive women in the gym but now its gone to a whole new level.

So much so that I've considered searching for a provider who is very into lifting/fitness.

Thoughts, or is this something that been brought up a lot of times befire and I'm just beating a dead horse.
when it becomes an obsession,it is a fetish! go for it baby!
Dallas; here is my chance to be under you once again since I missed you last time you toured through Austin!!! lol

It becomes a fetish when you have a heightened awareness and arousal of it; whether it is yoga pants, ponytails, flip flops,etc.

The object then becomes fixed in your mind... you possibly go home, the scene still vivid in your mind, and masturbate to it...yes? That is when it becomes a fetish in my opinion...

Search out providers in your area and ask them to slip into a pair of yoga pants for you; doesn't necessarily have to be a fitness model or athlete; actually picture your favorite provider dressed the way you wish, walking around her home in her yoga outfit, cuddling up with you....

o.k. I need to stop, I have too much of an imagination.....
I've heard it described as anything that you can't orgasm without it being involved, but I think that's extreme.

I would see a fetish as something you would like to be involved in your sex life as much as possible.

It's just kinky if it's something you want to play with on occasion.
I completely agree with bigpop, there is something so enticing with the combination of yoga pants and a ponytail. I am thinking this needs to go in my todo list now. Maybe add a strapon over the yoga pants and it will cover one of my current fetishes! I can't get the idea of a hottie with a strapon out of my mind!
Watching women workout is the main reason I go to the gym and not work out at home.
Not just what she is wearing is a turn on but watching her exercise period, especialy when she is sweating heavily and breathing hard. Have always wanted to sex right after a wor out session.

Sorry, I know this ia a little off from the actual question....
I'm wondering at what piont finding something attractive or desirable becomes a fetish. Case in point, I spend a lot of time in the gym and I've begun finding the combination of ponytail and yoga pants so distracting as to interfere with my lifting. Of course I've always ntoiced attractive women in the gym but now its gone to a whole new level.

So much so that I've considered searching for a provider who is very into lifting/fitness.

Thoughts, or is this something that been brought up a lot of times befire and I'm just beating a dead horse. Originally Posted by Bigpop1067
The reason that the situation you describe would probably be considered a sexual fetish by most is that you seem to be more sexually attracted to women with ponytails and dressed in yoga pants than you do to women (at your gym) without ponytails and yoga pants.

The degree of the fetish is a whole nuther topic. A woman in yoga pants could simply enhance one's sexual enjoyment, or it could be advanced to the point of preventing arousal if yoga pants were absent from the sexual encounter. Most folks clothing fetish lies somewhere in between those two extremes.

In any case, clothing of one sort or another is a rather common form of sexual fetishism. I have no doubt that a provider would be more than happy to obilge under the right circumstances. You could role-play this to where you met her at a hotel's gym and she followed you to your room.
It sounds like a sexual attraction not a "fetish."
I completely agree with bigpop, there is something so enticing with the combination of yoga pants and a ponytail. I am thinking this needs to go in my todo list now. Maybe add a strapon over the yoga pants and it will cover one of my current fetishes! I can't get the idea of a hottie with a strapon out of my mind! Originally Posted by texasvisitor
That does sound hot
I also like when its a chick with a strapon and u can see it bulging underneath her tight pants. Whethet yoga pants, latex, jeans etc
That does sound hot
I also like when its a chick with a strapon and u can see it bulging underneath her tight pants. Whethet yoga pants, latex, jeans etc Originally Posted by thewayne
wooohooo you need to call MsAthena!
I realized pretty early on that I have what I call an "orgasm fetish". I don't seem to be able to get off unless the girl I'm with does first, and when that started happening...well, that's when I realized it was a fetish. I dunno, something about the way some women arch their back and sometimes have little muscle spasms in their legs....nothing turns me on more.
As Voltare has said.
Do it once and your a philosopher, do it twice and your a pervert.
I love to philosophize.
Right Dallas Rain!
As Voltare has said.
Do it once and your a philosopher, do it twice and your a pervert.
I love to philosophize.
Right Dallas Rain! Originally Posted by ugotme10

fetish

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fetish

Something that satisfies your needs in a sexual way or in other words, the act of doing something that turns you on.
I love tats

When I am with my sugar baby and I have her doggy, just looking at her tat gets me off.

Yep, fetish
I am ok with that.

I wont see a girl unless she has ink now