Trump says he's coming after you

In a thinly veiled attempt to intimadate the prosecutors and the witnesses and potential jury.
The guy is a thug criminal. This after being warned not to do this by the court.

#hashtag digging his own grave
I hope Jack Smith buries him with this threat
... Actually, what Trump said was "In 2024 it'll be OUR turn!"

Meaning that as President - it will be time to make
HIS political rivals who lied and did Him dirty to
NOW be indicted.

You must have missed that.

#### Salty

NOW be indicted.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Really??
Well lookie yonder

If you go after me, I’m coming after you!” Trump wrote in all caps Friday afternoon on Truth Social, which is run by a media company he co-owns.

Prosecuters taking this fiery Trump post seriously. As they should
... Yes - Trump mentioned that as well.
Which means exactly what I stated.

We'll see how the Bidens and the corrupt DOJ and FBI there
fancy being charged with crimes.

The news storys are out there claiming that President Joe
and Garland sent the DOJ and FBI after Trump.
So Too Right that President Trump will surely reply in-kind.

YOU do believe that's fair - don't you?
You're a fair-minded fellow, yes?

#### Salty

NOW be indicted.

... Yes - Trump mentioned that as well.
Which means exactly what I stated.

We'll see how the Bidens and the corrupt DOJ and FBI there
fancy being charged with crimes.

The news storys are out there claiming that President Joe
and Garland sent the DOJ and FBI after Trump.
So Too Right that President Trump will surely reply in-kind.

YOU do believe that's fair - don't you?
You're a fair-minded fellow, yes?

But what I meant was....

Trump was warned not to do this. The guy is a criminal
I hope Jack Smith buries him with this threat Originally Posted by winn dixie
Oh, Jack Smith has no power over Trump or anyone else for that matter. The real Criminals are the ones that have persecuted Trump, haven't you figured it out yet?
...If you go after me, I’m coming after you!” Trump wrote in all caps Friday afternoon on Truth Social.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yes indeedy-doo. Buckle up buttercup.
Yes indeedy-doo. Buckle up buttercup. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Why not nail their asses to the wall? If you don’t see a problem today, why do you see one in the future?
Put someone away for something he is convinced he did not do, and he is likely to come after you for it later on, when he can.

We can think of this as wrong or unethical. . or even illegal . . .but it is human nature. We have words for it, retribution and revenge among others. These are concepts as old ss mankind. Alexander Dumas wrote a novel with that as the central plot driver, "The Count of Monte Cristo."

Shakespear wrote plays with that sort of thing artfully showcased, as in "The Merchant of Venice" asnd perhaps "MacBeth".

Most of the New Testament is devoted to teaching forgiveness and mercy instesd. . . .that is the ethical thing of vcourse.
Put someone away for something he is convinced he did not do, and he is likely to come after you for it later on, when he can.

We can think of this as wrong or unethical. . or even illegal . . .but it is human nature. We have words for it, retribution and revenge among others. These are concepts as old ss mankind. Alexander Dumas wrote a novel with that as the central plot driver, "The Count of Monte Cristo."

Shakespear wrote plays with that sort of thing artfully showcased, as in "The Merchant of Venice" asnd perhaps "MacBeth".

Most of the New Testament is devoted to teaching forgiveness and mercy instesd. . . .that is the ethical thing of vcourse. Originally Posted by ICU 812
That's certainly something all of mankind should strive to do. But unfortunately the people that run this country have no clue what's in the Bible or it's teachings. They are unethical in every sense of the word. Trump is merely trying to fend off his attackers. Our Country's leaders are primarily Luciferian, Freemason pieces of shit that will not tolerate an outsider.
For trumpfs threatening post against officials and democracy the government scheduled Monday for trump to be slapped w a protective order.
Trump tried to delay for more time.
Just now a judge DENIED trumps request to delay proceedings for said court order on Monday.
Trumpf ain't gonna threaten or bully these folks. LOLLING
After years of lying, falsehoods, character assassination, and corruption in our major Law Enforcement and Judicial entities, you damned right he will be looking for revenge.

And I hope he gets it.
For trumpfs threatening post against officials and democracy the government scheduled Monday for trump to be slapped w a protective order.
Trump tried to delay for more time.
Just now a judge DENIED trumps request to delay proceedings for said court order on Monday.
Trumpf ain't gonna threaten or bully these folks. LOLLING Originally Posted by winn dixie
They aren't going to bully him either. All these chumps can do is come up with some bogus reason to indict him. Trump has proven they are nothing but losers.
^^^ Actually, all that Trump has proven is that he is a pathetic old man who can't take a loss to a zombie. Trying to shut that big mouth buffoon up before he gets his no life having gullible morons too riled up again is not a bad idea IMO.