perfect conspiracy for Trump supporters

A former intelligence official and US Air Force officer David Grusch told multiple media outlets that he had conversations with unnamed US officials which led him to believe the government maintained a secret UFO program.

"Very, very senior people with high-security clearances were afraid to talk to me," Shellenberger said on former Fox anchor Glenn Beck's YouTube channel.

He continued: "I believe that if they had talked to me [publicly], it could have been very bad for them. They were straight up.

"There's somewhere at least on the north side of a dozen retrieved non-human craft. I have other people that say it's up to 30 and that's all since World War II."

However, several experts cast doubt on claims citing a lack of hard evidence for UFOs.

"One can state objectively that his claims are two steps removed from being Earth-shattering: not only has he not shared any verifiable evidence -photographs, artifacts, or any other manner of data - but he also has not personally seen or touched any of the objects he references," John Semester of NASA's UAP independent study team wrote in Boston University's Alumni magazine.

Analysis: don't worry. Trump supporters believe you
That's that project Blue Beam bullshit. There's both Republicans and Democrats that believe that nonsense. If anything there is more Liberals that believe space aliens. Their explanation is we can't possible be the only living beings in the universe, lol.
It is a perfect conspiracy theory for Trump supporters to believe in.

Ne evidence....nothing seen....nothing shared.....unnamed sources.

Exactly like all the other conspiracy theories Trump supporters espouse.
It is a perfect conspiracy theory for Trump supporters to believe in.

Ne evidence....nothing seen....nothing shared.....unnamed sources.

Exactly like all the other conspiracy theories Trump supporters espouse. Originally Posted by VitaMan
This is something you wish was true. You're actually conjuring up your very own Conspiracy and you want to exploit it by posting about it, lol.
Conspiracy theories and Trump are his go to...and he cries when I point out the FACT that Trump lives in his head rent free...his THIRD thread today with Trump as the topic...you can't make this shit up!!
Those doing the accusing , are the ones doing the doing, a simple old saying that was brought front and center by the Dems and Dems sheeple. If you remove the words conspiracy and race , you have taken away fully half of dims vocabulary.
Conspiracy theories and Trump are his go to...and he cries when I point out the FACT that Trump lives in his head rent free...his THIRD thread today with Trump as the topic...you can't make this shit up!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I think he gets a kick out of himself, lol.
It is a perfect conspiracy theory for Trump supporters to believe in... Originally Posted by VitaMan
Except the Aliens thang is coming from team Demonicrat. But why? In a word... FEAR. Must be getting pretty dicey with a candidate like FJoeBiden for 2024. How dicey? Aliens dicey. That's how bad. FJoeBiden sux. Bring in the Aliens...

The fear! It smells delicious. Oh, in case I failed to mention it BAWHAAHAHAHAHA!
Conspiracy theories and Trump are his go to...and he cries when I point out the FACT that Trump lives in his head rent free...his THIRD thread today with Trump as the topic...you can't make this shit up!! Originally Posted by bb1961
... to see if Trump sends him a 1099-K for living rent-free in his noggin.
Trump supporters that chimed in don't dare go near the thread topic.......because it fits them so well.

All they can do is make feeble name calling efforts, using old, old, old, unoriginal memes.

Even Mr. Trump would be disappointed. He does a much better job.
Trump supporters that chimed in don't dare go near the thread topic.......because it fits them so well. Originally Posted by VitaMan
What can we say about it? No one who has posted believes in UFO's or extraterrestrials. If there ever is an Alien Invasion it will be fake.
Exactly

Maybe you are getting it now
I have not , nor do I personally know anyone that has seen a UFO. I do find them more believable than Joe Biden getting 85 million votes.
Exactly

Maybe you are getting it now Originally Posted by VitaMan
You're the one who painted every Trump supporter with a broad brush as a UFO Conspiracy Theorist. Of course we get it. We also get that your thread was intended to be disruptive.
That's not correct either